II [Lust]

published December 25th, 2018 at 11:24 AM

°•.•°

you twirled before the mirror inside your dressing room stall, inspecting the plain, mini, black cocktail dress. it stopped just before your mid-thigh, was strapless, and was just enough to tease. it fit your body well in all the right places and the fabric was so smooth to the touch... it was aesthetic. beautiful, yet simple.

just what you needed.

"it just needs a pair of tights," you mumbled to yourself, slipping the dress off of your body gently.

you placed it back on the hanger and dressed yourself, stepping out and meeting the store employee who waited on you outside the stall. she smiled, seeing you come out. "is everything to your liking, miss?"

"yes, i loved it," you grinned. "i just think it could use a pair of tights."

"would you like me to grab them for you?"

"if you don't mind, please."

she reached out her hand to take the dress from your grasp, all while nodding politely. "i'll have your things rung up in checkout 2."

you thanked her and snuck off to the other side of the small store, looking for a pair of shoes now that she was out looking for your tights.

you caught your eyes on a pair of sleek, plain black pumps. beautiful, yet simple.

just what you needed.

you grabbed a pair in your size and brought them to the register, where the same employee checked out your things and gave them to you, along with a warm smile.

you thanked her and left the store, reaching your hotel room, completely and utterly fatigued. you fell asleep and decided that tomorrow night, you would touch up on your hair and makeup and step out the door once again to finally head to your main destination - the club.

you stepped in, almost oozing confidence. you felt good, looked good. what more could you need?

you seated yourself on a stool at the bar. before you could even call for the bartender, a man had snuck in right next to you, seated next to you, and moving his chair near to yours.

"can i buy you a drink?" he asked simply. you turned to face him and scoped out his features as best you could, considering the lighting in the club was dim and the only source of light were a few colored lamps across the building, the dance floor, and the sign for the bar that was illuminated aesthetically.

his face was structured beautifully and he looked like a god. really, straight carved from stone. that perfect jawline, the delicious curve of his adam's apple and the pure plumpness of his rosy lips... his small eyes were a deep brown. so deep you can lose yourself staring into them, as cheesy as it sounds.

even more than his face, his body was fit and his outfit didn't have to leave much to imagination. he wore black skinny jeans with holes ripped everywhere, and his thighs were so large they almost spilled out. his biceps no exception, and chest broad, lips dripping both honey and lust with every word that exits them.