Chapter 5

(August above)

Jayda

I sat silently for a few seconds before placing my cup on the table and walking towards him. I straddled him on the couch before He gently placed his hand on my neck and pulled me in. I grabbed the back of his neck and smashed our lips together as we slowly kissed, our tongues explored each other's mouths. I started to grind my lower body on his while he gripped my butt. His touch made my body tingle and was making me wet. I felt his dick stiffening under me.

"Yo" I heard everybody screaming as I finally pulled back.

"What" I said confused feeling like I couldn't hear anything, like nothing else even existed.

"We been calling y'all names for a minute and  twenty three seconds" Aaliyah said laughing along with everybody except Dave.

"My bad, I didn't hear y'all" I said now feeling embarrassed.

"Damn the kiss was that good?" Aaliyah said laughing.

I felt august pull my face back towards him.

"You a good kisser ma" he whispered before pecking my lips once.

I felt a bright smile spread across my face as I hopped out of his lap and into a spot next to him on the couch. I've never been kissed like that I don't know if it was just the liquor but ...there was so much passion like we've known each other for years.
*
*
*

By the end of the game everybody was tipsy and went upstairs except for me and August. I never really talked to him or anybody for real for that matter besides Aaliyah but I like the way he's so laid back and not in the mix is attractive. I never paid him any attention before missing how sexy he was...he had an amazing body, brown eyes, soft brown skin and soft pink lips.

"So where you from" he asked grabbing the  trash bag we filled from the game.

"Harlem New York Baby" I said getting hype.

"How about you?..." I said chuckling in between

"I'm from New Orleans baby" he said mocking me.

"If you don't mind me asking, why'd you come down here" he said

I grabbed a paper towel to dry my hands and sat on the kitchen island.

"I didn't really have a choice, I've never met my parents and my grandmother is getting older and needs more help than I can give her" I said getting serious and never making eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry" he said

"What about you" I said wanting to get out of the spotlight

" my dads been in jail since I was born and my mom kicked me out when I was 15 so I came here to live with my brother" he said

"Sorry" I said with my head still facing the floor

The room stayed quiet for a few seconds before I heard him approaching me. a finger lifted my face up so that we were now face to face. He leaned into the island and smashed his lips onto mine. I immediately kissed back running my hands through his curls in the process and wrapping my legs around him. August is very attractive but I'm new around here and I don't want to start anything when I don't even know how guys are at here. Judging from how David just played my existence I just want to observe and protect myself. I already feel like a whore I've only been here for two days and I've already kissed someone and someone else has seen me half naked.

___

Me and August ended up talking for hours before falling asleep in the living room couches. He's such a beautiful person and from what he's told me and his upbringing we're oddly similar.
*
*
*
I woke up early this morning and decided on cooking breakfast for everybody. I got up off the couch and folded my cover up and putting my slides on quietly creeping into the kitchen. I made waffles, bacon, egg, sausages and grits. I washed the dishes in the sink and made me and August a plate.

"August" I called gently stroking his hair

He mumbled and moved around never actually getting up so I slightly shook him.

"Here, I made you food" I said

I watched his head pop up before laughing hysterically. He grabbed the plate and sat up quietly eating. I smiled and walked back into the kitchen finishing my plate as everybody started getting up.

"Jayda you a real one" Troy said making everybody laugh

"Keep cooking like this and imma have to wife you up" August said finally talking

"I'm guessing your not a morning person either" I said smiling at him and walking off before he could say anything

I grabbed my cover off the couch and headed upstairs stripping out of my clothes and heading for the shower. I washed up doing my morning routine before leaving and put lotion and new undergarments on. After I went straight to the closet and got dressed deciding I wanted to go out and explore California today.

 After I went straight to the closet and got dressed deciding I wanted to go out and explore California today

(Jayda above)

I decided on putting on a cute little sweat suit and some yellow pumas to match before coming back downstairs. Everybody was on the couch watching tv in the living room. For some reason Dave kept staring at me, after last night I don't want nothing to do with him and I think he can sense that.

"I wanna go out today y'all wanna come" I said interrupting whatever they were watching

Everybody said yeah and started going upstairs one by one.

"Jayda" I turned around to see Aaliyah motioning me to come over to her

"Hey liyah" I said with a smile

She brushed me off and continued talking "That nigga is a bitch" she said with anger filling her voice

I knew without a doubt she was talking about David.

"It is what it is, I learned my lesson and I know I did nothing wrong in that situation and That's all that matters" I said in a nonchalant tone

"I know but still I know I'm not crazy, he was on your dick earlier that day not he wanna talk about a girlfriend that's some fuck shit" she said

Ever since we were young she's always been super protective over me even though I can handle myself.

"I know Aaliyah I'm cool it's not like me we're together or anything " I said

I'm so over this situation it's crazy.

"Then he wanna be mad salty when you kissed August, he stay grilling you every time you come around" she said as her Accent became thick

"Aaliyah I'm fineeee, now go get dressed" I said dismissing her.

She is definitely something else.