Chapter 11

Please ignore spelling mistakes I don't proofread plus it's like one in the morning right now.

Clarence

She blushed and let her head fall back down.

"We gonna have to work on that, I know your not that damn Shy"

"I'm not, I'm just scared of a new relationship" she said looking up at me and finally speaking clearly

"See there we go" I chuckled and licked my lips

I watched her stare at me for a while before she leaned in and attacked my lips arching her back and sitting higher on my dick. I grabbed her ass with both my hands and felt her moan into my mouth.

"See I'm not the type of Nigga to fuck on the first date but you tempting me baby" I said after pulling away from the kiss

"Sorry" she whispered sweeping her hair behind her ears

I looked down and her perky titties and saw her nipples were hard.

"You cold?" I questioned still looking

She looked down and closed her jacket with her hands before hitting my shoulder. I laughed and grabbed the blanket next to us and put it on us both before sitting her next to me and starting the movie. By the end of the movie Aaliyah was out cold clinging tightly to my arm and waist. This girl is fucking beautiful. I leaned down and kissed her cheek before whispering in her ear.

"You too tired to go home baby?" I questioned

She mumbled something and moved closer to me.

"You wanna stay with me tonight mama?"

She started whining and brought her head up.

"I can stay with you tonight?" She questioned as she realized how close she was to me.

She let go of my waist and moved back.

"It's too late to be moving back...You was already all up under me, you good baby and of course you can stay" I reassured her

Lucas

I woke up to kisses being placed on my neck. I opened my eyes to see Ella straddling me.

"What's wrong mama?" I questioned

She didn't say anything at first, one thing I know about Ella is she likes beating around the bush and not saying exactly what she wants.

"I want you" she said in a low tone

I smirked and looked at the clock.

"You know it's 3am right?"

"Yeah but I need some right now" she said in a demanding voice

"Correction you want some" I said

I watched as she moved the covers off of her lower body revealing her soaked underwear. Her pussy print poked out against my dick wetting my drawls.

"Damn" I cursed never taking my eyes off it

Ella's never asked me for sex it's always been the other way around and it's kinda surprising. She leaned down and kissed my lips slowly and deeply as I brought my hands to her ass and started massaging it before using two fingers to  massage her pussy. She moaned into my mouth and started grinding on my dick.