Chapter 13

I definitely didn't proofread, ignore mistakes please 😁

August

She's never come onto me like this. She slowly raised her shirt and took her bra off. I quickly flipped us over so that now the roles were reversed.

"Tell me Whatchu want baby" I said as I pulled my shirt off

I watched as she bit on her lip.

"I want you" she said in almost a whisper

"Don't start acting shy now, tell daddy what you want" I said as I leaned in kissing her jawline and sucking on her neck.

I watched as she started breathing heavily.

"I want you" she said louder

I reached in my pants pocket and pulled out a condom quickly putting it on. I lifted both her legs and spread them slowly. Her pussy glistened from her wetness. I took my thumb and rubbed her clit before sliding my tip inside of her.

"Fuckkkk" she breathed out as she arched her back

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as I pumped in and out of her, each stroke deeper than the last.

"Fuck Jayda, you so wet" I grunted out looking her right in the eyes

She quickly covered her face with her hands.

"Move ya hands " I said sternly stroking her faster and harder

I watched her move her hands from her face and placed them on my chest pushing me back.

"Stop it" I grunted out as I gripped her wrists and sent more strokes into her

Her legs started to shake and her walls tightened on my dick, not long after we both came.

"I'm not done with you yet" I said while making her straddle me.

Aaliyah

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes. I slowly sat up and checked the time.

"11:30am, wow Aaliyah" I said to myself

I grabbed my phone and saw some text messages from Clarence.

Clarence: Good morning beautiful,I know yo ass sleep but I'm scooping you later so we can hangout I miss your small ass.

I looked at the message and smiled as I texted back.

Me: Goodmorning, Okay and I'm not small ugly🙄

I dropped my phone and went straight into the shower to get dressed.

Jayda

I woke up to multiple vibrations on the night stand. I quickly sat up slightly mad that my phone was buzzing so much. I huffed and reached for my phone.

"What the fuck" I said to myself now wide awake

My phone had no notifications and it was on silent. Just as I put my phone back down the buzzing continued. I reached over august and grabbed his phone and just as I was about to silence it...India's name popped up over and over and over again along his phone.

India.w:When are you gonna leave that corny bitch and come get in this pussy again, you know you want me baby daddy.

When I saw that I instantly saw red, one thing I hate about myself is when I get to a certain point all things of reason become nonexistent. I try and I try to make excuses but...I know it's what it seems even if it's not the full truth he lied about even knowing India. Before I could breath I smacked his phone against his face.

"YOOOO WHAT THE FUCK JAYDA" he screamed sitting up holding his face

I didn't even reply I threw multiple punches against his face and body with all the strength I could muster.

"STOP JAYDA STOP" he screamed trying to push me off of him

Aaliyah

Just as I was about to text Clarence telling him I was ready I heard yelling and screaming from upstairs. I dropped all of my stuff and raced upstairs to see Jayda hitting August like a man while Ella and Lucas try to stop her. I ran over to Jayda and grabbed her hands and made her look into my eyes.

"Jayda, I know your hurt okay but you gotta come back...you gotta come back" I screamed

She's always been like this and her anger doesn't stop...doesn't get tired...doesn't need sleep...doesn't need a break. She wouldn't get like this for no reason. She nodded her head and as soon as I let her go she walked out of the room without saying a single word to anyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO" I screamed at august

I looked over at him, his lip was busted and he had a knot on his head.

"I-I don't know she just slammed the phone in my face" he said pointing to the phone on the floor

I picked it up and saw India's name plastered all down his phone screen.

"India?...how the fuck do you know India" I screamed

He sat there for a long time with a shocked look on his phone as I continued to read all the texts she sent on his home screen.

"I gotta go talk to her" he said getting off the bed

Before he could take another step I punched him in his mouth.

"Get the fuck out and go be with ya baby mom my nigga" I said holding the bridge of my nose trying my absolute hardest not to put my hands on him again

I watched as he got up and picked his shit up. I walked out of the room and looked for Jayda but her car was gone.

"Fuck" I said under my breath as I pulled out my phone

I texted Clarence and told him I was ready and a few minutes later his car pulled up.

"What's wrong baby" Clarence said with a worried face

I explained to him what happened.

"Damn yo, just give her some space she'll come back around mama" he said pulling me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

August

I walked out of Aaliyah's house and went straight to my car. I really fucked up this time and I know it. I placed my bag in the bag seat before hopping in my car heading straight to India's house to settle this once and for all.

Dave
I been gone for a minute but I finally came back, I just got home from my trip to Jamaica. I needed to clear my head, I found out India was cheating and on top of that while I was gone I had India blowing up my phone saying that she was pregnant.
________________________________

Guys I knowwww I knowww I knowwww and I'm sorry😭 I've been so busy with school grades close next week and I have a whole 78 in spanish!!!!!!!!!