Chapter 6

(David Brewster above)

Dave

After everybody got dressed we all came back downstairs.

"Sooo where tf we supposed to be going jayda" Troy asked looking at his phone.

"Let's go to the mall" Aaliyah shouted before anyone else.

"I'm good with that if y'all are" jayda said standing at the bottom of the steps.

After planning out that we were doing we all separated into two different cars. Me,Lucas, Ella, and Troy in one while Jayda, August, Aaliyah, and will in the other.

Ever since I dropped the girlfriend bomb at the little game night we had the other day jayda and Aaliyah have been avoiding me and jayda is spending all her time with that nigga August. I'd be lying if I said I ain't feel a little jealous jayda is a sexy ass bitch and now I'm feeling bad that I tried to play her Especially since I ain't hit dat....yet.
*
*
*
We finally made it to the mall and met up with the other car. I told my girlfriend India to meet us here. Since jayda wanna be all lovey dovey with that nigga imma do the same with my girl.

August

(August above)

(August above)

I never really paid attention to jayda like I do now...don't get me wrong she's beautiful but I've really had a chance to get to know anything about her other than the game night. She's so much more than her pretty face.

"August come with me?" Jayda said doing the puppy dog eyes

"Okayyy" I said rolling my eyes at her as she pulled me closer to the store.

She laughed at the eye roll I did. One thing I like about Jayda is her smile, she can brighten the worst day.

"Woah, I'm sorry" Jayda said after bumping into a couple kissing in front of the store. We made extreme eye contact until Jayda hit my shoulder.

We made our way in and Jayda immediately started picking out clothes. After picking up half the store she went into the dressing room and I went and sat in one of the dressing room waiting chairs they had and waited for her to finish up.

"Okay so I tried on all my outfits and I like them but I'm not sure about this one" Jayda said popping her head out of the draped room

"Okay lemme see it" I said sitting deeper into the chair

She walked out slowly wearing a full body suit.

"Uh-ummm... I like it. It show off ya curves an shit you look good" I said trying to stay cool.

She quickly went back into the room and changed back into her clothes. She finally chose what outfits she wanted and paid for them before leaving out with me right behind her.