Blame it on the Alcohol.

SELENA'S P.O.V

"Actually, I meant it in exactly that way." Harry interrupted me.

My eyes widened, gasping. Just then Harry's smirk turned into a laughter.
"Jesus, Sel. I'm just fooling with you." He chuckled, running a hand through his hair. I giggled nervously, feeling relieved.
Harry raised his eyebrow with a quirky smile spreading on his lips. "Anyway, have things sorted out between you and Ross?" He asked, leaning against his locker, looking into my eyes. "Yeah, it's fine now. Actually he made it up to me by taking me out on a fancy date, but that's not wh-"

"Oh." Harry interrupted me, "Where's he taking you to?"

"Royal Roseville's." I looked down at my books that I was holding before looking up once again, making eye contact with him. "Well, you weren't joking when you said it was fancy." Harry chuckled, crossing his arms. I looked down at his body, he seemed so relaxed. Always so confident in his movements, like he always knew what to do next. I couldn't help but feeling shy about what I was going to say, "Harry, I-" I started off, looking at him to see that I had his attention before looking down shyly. "I am so sorry about yesterday, I can't believe that I actually thought you meant it like that. I feel stupid." Harry shook his head, "Don't feel stupid, S. You were hurt and had a lot on your mind yesterday. I know I should've said it differently." He smiled at me. "I'm the one who's sorry." Could this guy possibly be more sweet? I smiled at him, giving him a hug. "Thank you." I happily said.

I strolled out from the shower with a towel neatly wrapped around my chest. I walked into my room, checking the time on my phone. I had an hour to get ready for my date with Ross. I began my routine with some deodorant and vanilla lotion. I sat down and started doing my makeup. I ended up putting on a bit foundation, concealer, countour, blush, red lipstick, filling in my eyebrows and some mascara. Then I curled my hair a bit but still kept up the volume. I walked to the dresser, taking out a red spaghetti strapped dress, with a V line. Since it was May, it wasn't too cold to wear. I put the dress on, it reached perfectly down just above my knees. It was tight and made my bum look great. I smiled into the mirror, I actually looked quite good. I put on some small diamond earrings and smiled down at my 'R' necklace.

Damn, I loved that man way too much. "Last but not least." I said as I grabbed my perfume and sprayed just a touch. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the familiar sound of a text message and Ross  name popped up on the screen. He was outside now. I hurried down the stairs. I put on my favourite pair of black heels. "Bye, be back in a couple of hours!" I yelled as I went out the door. Before I had even sat down properly in Ross car, he burst out, "Wow Sel. You look beautiful," his voice full of admiration. He was looking very stylish as well, wearing a sleek black suit with a blue tie. "Thank you," I blushed, and he leaned in to kiss me. It was a blissful kiss, knowing that everything was good between us again.

We arrived at the restaurant. Before I had the time to get out of my seat, Ross was already there, opening my car door for me. I smiled, flattered, and thanked him as I stepped out of the vehicle. We sat down at an outside table, with good view over the street. "Sel?" Ross started off, keeping steady eye contact. "Yes, Ross?" "I really want to make an apology. A sincere one." he said, with an anxious glimpse in his eyes. I put my hand over his to comfort him. "Babe, I swear it's fine. You're forgiven." I smiled reassuringly.
"You sure?" he said, stress clear in his voice. "Ross, trust me. Everything's okay, I love you." I smiled warmly. "I love you too baby." he smiled back, cheeks heating up, leaning in to kiss me-

"Hey, what a coincidence!" a familiar voice made us turn our heads towards the street. I was a bit shocked to see Harry and Sophie standing there. "Omg hey Sel!" She cheered. "Hey guys." I greeted with a confused smile. "What are you guys doing here?" Ross gritted through his teeth, glaring at Harry. "On a date, just happened to pass by." Harry grinned, turning his gaze towards me. Just when Ross opened his mouth to reply, a waitress was by our table handing us our menus. "Oh, you guys haven't even ordered your food yet?"