Trust Nobody.

SELENA'S P.O.V

Peep! Peep! Peep! Peep!

My hand reached over to turn off the alarm. A sudden feeling of anxiety kicked in. Trying my hardest to ignore the feeling, I slowly got up and headed towards the shower. A soft whimper came out as I stepped into warm hot shower, my tensed muscles relaxed. The feeling of anxiety decreased. I washed my hair and body before stepping outside. I tried to ignore the anxiety so badly, but it was still there to bother me. I went to my make-up stand. I did the normal, natural look. I blew dried my hair and brushed through it. I put on black skinny jeans with a burnt orange, long sleeved shirt with black converse. I took a deep breath, going downstairs, it almost felt like going towards your destiny.

Feeling ill, I skipped breakfast. I took on my black bomber jacket, pulling my brown hair out of the jacket. As I put my hand on the doorknob, I felt the anxiety get worse and worse, quickly I pulled away, feeling my breath rate increasing in panic. "I can't. I can't do this." I turned around, putting my face in my hands. It felt too overwhelming and I decided that I couldn't deal with this today.

A car honk suddenly came and broke my chain of thought. Another one, followed by a shout. "Selena!"
I knew that voice- it was Harry. What was he doing here? I went back and opened the door to peek out.
Harry had parked his car outside, smiling at me.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned.
"I know it's hard for you right now, Sel. I'll take you to school." He raised his eyebrows, giving a short nod towards his car. I smiled, flattered and surprised. Wasn't he just the sweetest?

I hurried up to his car and got in. I embraced him in a short hug, "Thank you so much Harry."
"Of course I'll be there for you when you need me the most. Especially now that my brother is letting his true self out and being such a jerk."

"Yeah.." I said quietly, forcing a fake smile as I looked down at my feet. I took a deep breath and suddenly realized that I had forgotten, probably the nauseating anxiety this morning to blame.
"Wait a sec, just gonna grab something I forgot," I smiled at Harry before turning my back and hurrying back into the house.

I went up the stairs, grabbed the paper and as I went down the stairs I caught a glimpse of Harry through the window. I stopped in my tracks. It might sound a bit silly but, the view was just so infatuating to me. He was leaning against his car, a lit cigarette in his hand. He turned his face up towards the sky, eyes closed. The sun fell beautifully on his face revealing his smooth, tan skin. He was wearing a dark red shirt with black stripes. Black skinny jeans hugged tightly around his slim but muscular legs.

As I stood in awe his head suddenly turned to me and his eyes immediately met mine.

Oh shit. I quickly turned away, not fast enough since I captured Harry's stupid wink. I hurried down the stairs and out to the front door, locking the door from outside. I turned around, leaning against the front door, trying to defeat my anxiety. I closed my eyes, letting the sunlight hug my skin, giving me some sort of reassurance.

"Sel?" My eyes opened quickly, feeling the warmth of a body near mine. I looked up into Harry's eyes, inches away. "What's that?" His eyes traced down to look at the paper in my hands. "An application." I hid the paper behind my back. "For what?" He frowned at me, obviously frustrated that I didn't explain what kind of application it was. "Oh, I've been thinking about joining the theatre play for sometime now. It's always been some kind of interest of mine and felt like the best solution for now." I sighed.

Harry looked at me in confusion.

"To be somebody else for awhile. Not actually having to deal with all of this you know?"