Unkown.

SELENA'S P.O.V

"Ross?" I gasped, my eyes widened. "Selena!" I heard a voice from behind me, I looked back to see a frowning Harry some feet away from me. I looked back at Ross, being just as confused as him in this moment. I heard some steps and within seconds the warmth of large hands covered my shoulders. I looked behind me to see Harry, obviously. I opened my mouth to protest, however, before I could Ross spoke, "Selena, we really need to talk." I turned my head to him, I opened my mouth to say something, again, before I could Harry spoke, "Selena, we really need to talk." He mocked Dylan. How could he even joke about our situation? I frowned at him, "Please leave us alone Harry." I spoke in frustration.

"Really?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Leave please." I warned him. He gave me a disapproving look, shaking his head in disappointment and left. Something twisted inside of my belly. I looked over at Ross, the bell rang. "Meet me up at Treeville's Coffeé shop. Three o'clock?" He gave me a shy smile. I gave in and nodded, "See you there." On my way to class I texted Sophie;

Me
Sophie!!!!!!!!!

Sophie
Omg whats the tea already !?

Me
I just met Ross! He wants to meet up at Treeville's Coffeé shop later. Suggestions?

Sophie
Wear a sexy dress duh

I scanned my eyes on the text, rolling my eyes and pulling it back into my pocket and sat down, thinking for myself. Should I really go home and change into a better looking dress or just go like this? I'll just go like this, I shouldn't put effort into it. Hours later, when school ended I walked to my locker and took out my bag. I walked past Sophie and her other friend I didn't know, she winked at me. "Good luck babe." She said, slapping my ass. My eyes widened and looked behind myself to give her a glare. I rolled my eyes and as I walked to Treeville's Coffeé shop I plugged in my earplugs to listen to some music.

I hesitatingly went in through the wooden door, slowly looking around. I spotted Ross sitting in a corner, anxiously playing with his hands and looking down with a tensed facial expression. I took a deep breath, pulling my earplugs out and putting them in my pocket. I made my way over to him. He didn't react. I cleared my throat and he looked up. "H-hey." He said clearly taken aback. "Hi." I replied, offering a small smile and sitting down in front of him. "Look, Selena, I'm so-" a waitress interrupted him.
"Hello can I take your orders?" She interrupted rudely, not even looking at "Well,-" she chewed her gum loudly, "Uhm Yeah? I don't have all day you know." She rolled her eyes and curled a string of hair around her finger. Me and Ross gave each other a knowing look, but chose to ignore her rudeness. "I'll take a big Chai Latte with an espresso shot."
"I'll just have a black coffee thanks." Ross said giving her a plastic smile.

"Ew." she mouthed and walked away.

"So, as I was saying, I really want you to understand how much I regret it all Selena. It haunts me every single minute of my life. I just honestly have no idea how I could ever make it up to you. I despise myself for it." Ross said with a broken voice, staring at me with eyes full of regret. I looked down for a second, letting his words sink in, before meeting his eyes again.

"How could you do this to me Ross? How could you do that with Sophie after one night and not me after a year?" Ross opened his mouth, but again the bitch of a waitress interrupted him. She carelessly slammed down the cups in front of us, scanning Ross for a few seconds.