The Stalker.

AUTHORS P.O.V

"What?" Harry smirked amused back at his little brother. "We really fucking need to talk!" He spat. Harry waited in silence for him to continue, and he soon did.
"Why the fuck did I wake up under your bed?" Ross burst out in an outraged manner. Harry shrugged, "You're a sleepwalker." Ross shot him an offended look. "What? No I'm not!" "How would you know? You're sleeping while doing it you know." Harry stared at him seriously though his voice was mocking him.
Ross looked at him, puzzled.
"Whatever."

SELENA'S P.O.V

It was Monday, and I still hadn't talked to Ross or Harry. I just felt over it at the moment. I put all of that aside and focused on the anticipating fact that I had theatre class today. As the bells rung after our last period for the day, I excitedly hurried there. Our extravagant teacher was about to announce the cast of roles for the play we were setting up.
A few minutes in my name was finally called. "Selena will play the leading role of Juliet, and her counterpart Romeo will be played by-" she cast a glance over her papers, "Jesper." My eyes met his, he was sitting on the opposite side. We exchanged encouraging smiles and he gave me a short nod.  I looked down shyly.

I know it's horrible to say when I'm sort of with Ross, but this guy was good looking. It wouldn't be hard to act in love with him.

Mrs. Spunk called us up on stage. She handed us our scripts, with our lines highlighted for us. We played against each other for the first time and it went well. We sat chatting for a while afterwards, and when I finally went home I had a light feeling in my chest. It felt fresh to have a new face in my life, something easygoing and drama-free. Perhaps we could become friends.

A few weeks later

About two weeks had passed since the encounter with Ross and Harry. We made up, and I apologised. It hurt tough. It did hurt that my boyfriend didn't remember the first time we had taken it a step further. We hadn't spoken about it since but, I had to try and make him remember. And when it comes to me and Harry, there's not much too it. The only times we've hung out was on parties or when I'd be with Ross, but besides that, no. We hadn't hung out just the two of us, and honestly? I think it'd be for the best, because god knows I'd have no idea what'd I'd do if he'd touch me. Everytime he just as much as place his hand on my back, shoulder- there's a burning fire and I just want him to go further down. To give him all of me. Of course I've denied all of this to myself, which is for the best.

I stepped out of the shower, letting out a relaxed sigh as I neatly wrapped the towel around my chest and let my body dance along the rhythm to the song I was listening to. The towel accidentally fell to the floor but why'd I care? No ones home anyway and my room is on the second floor. I span around, closed my eyes, sang along to the music but then...

Click!

My eyes widened, turning around, "What was that?" I whispered to myself utterly confused and creept out. I slowly stepped towards the window and looked around for something to make sense. As I started to believe that my mind was playing tricks on me-

Click!

I fell back, being blinded by the flashlight. Someone was taking pictures of me! I immediately rushed to get my towel and dialled Ross number, "Ross? Ross are you there?" I panted heavily. "Selena? What's going on sweetheart?" His voice filled with worry. I shook my head, "I-I...someone was taking pictures of me. R-Right outside my window. Please come here." I panted heavily starting to freak out, "Sel? What? I'll be there in a few!" That evening Ross stayed with me for the whole night, holding me, calming me down while I was freaking out. I don't know what the worst part was- The fact that someone had naked pictures of me or the fact that someone was stalking me outside my window. I had never felt more unsafe in my life.