Saints do not move.

-WARNING-

This chapter will contain suicide, hanging, cutting and blood. Please, do not read if you are sensitive to this.
Other than that, please enjoy.
——————————————————

SELENA'S POV

"No! You're supposed to say Ay pilgrim not polygram!" laughter filled the room.

"I'm trying!" I giggled, looking away of embarrassment as I tried to read the script again. "Are you though?" Jesper grinned at me. I rolled my eyes playfully as I nodded nudged his arm, "Alright, let's try and do this again." Jesper said and I nodded, getting up from my bed, "Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?"

"Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer." I said, looking as Jesper stood up from the bed as well, him leaving the script on the bed.

"O, then, dear saint, let lips do what hands do. They pray; grant thou, lest faith turn to despair." Jesper walked closer to me, tilting my chin up to look into his eyes.

"Saints do not move, though grant for prayers' sake." I froze, whispering my line as his touch softened into my skin. Jesper leaned down lower, staring straight into my eyes, "Then move not, while my prayer effects I take-" he said before he leaned down to place a soft kiss on my lips.

I completely melted into the kiss, my cheeks flushed. He leaned away after a second, "Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged."

~
Even though the kiss was in the script guilt was shaking through my body, I couldn't help but feel awful. And the way it felt too, it wasn't supposed to feel anything. I loved Ross..

"You okay?" Ross looked at me. "You spaced out.." I looked up at him, "Oh yeah, sorry..." I looked down at my food. "She's daydreaming as usual." Sophie said, smiling at me, "Right Sel?" I looked up at them once again, "I'm just..a bit nervous about tonight." I half lied. "You'll be great. We're all so proud of you." Ross smiled at me. "Thanks." I gave him a shy smile, glancing at Harry. He was so out of it. For once he sat here quiet, looking down at his phone. He seemed...in despair. He wasn't his chatty self like usual. I let it go as I wondered off in my imagination again.

As lunch ended and I headed to my next class. Although all I could think about was about the play for tonight. There was set to be the whole school there. As that wasn't bad enough my friends and family would be there as well, watching my every line. God, maybe theatre was a bad choice?

Once I sat down in class, Harry sat down beside me. We had history and I tried to take notes but it was hard when the curly headed boy was whispering into my ear, "I'm excited for tonight. Specially to see you." He smiled. I ignored the goosebumps on my arms, giving him a slight smile while trying to keep my attention on the teacher. "Thank you, Harry. I hope it'll be something worth watching."

Harry leaned back in his chair and smirked, "Oh, it will. I can promise you that."

I frowned, looking down at my textbook, why did it sound so...cocky?

~
Hours later and I was getting ready, just had taken on my dress, having my hair styled and makeup done I got a text,

Jasper
Meet me in the boys bathroom xx

I stared down at the text confused. But we're starting the play in five minutes? Bad enough everyone was freaking out about him not being here. I sighed and hurried through the hallway to the boys bathroom. Once inside I looked around, "Jesper?" I knocked on the doors, but it was empty. "Jesper? Stop playing around!" I started to freak out. Less than a minute to the play starting I started to panic. I opened the stalls, checking every single one of them until I found a note by the floor,

It's your fault, Selena.

I stared at the note in confusion, "What?" It felt like a good minute before I remember about the play. I quickly put the note in my pocket and ran all I could through the hallways back to the play. I had no other choice but to open the doors, seeing all the people taking up all of the seats. As the red curtains opened-

My eyes widened, my breathing stopped, I gasped as started screaming.

I stared at the view in front of me. I stared at Jespers lifeless body, with a noose around his throat, hanging from the theatre scene.