a Devil's smirk.

SELENA'S P.O.V

I went down the hallway as I heard Harry yelling my name.
I ignored his voice and hurried to get away from him. However it didn't take long before I felt his firm hand on my shoulder.
"Sele-" he began, but I interrupted him.
"I want to go home." I sniffled and wiped away the tears from my eyes.
Harry nodded understandingly,
"I'll take you home." he reassured.
"W-wait, you've been drinking."
"Only from a water bottle. Come on, let's get out of here."
He took my hand, led me out of the house with quick steps and helped my drowsy body into the car seat.

We drove in silence. I wasn't in any mood for talking, I just kept my mouth shut and gazed lazily out the window.
As we approached my house, he drove past it.
"Harry?" I frowned at him. "You drove past my house! You said you'd take me home!"
"Yeah, I'll take you home. My home." he replied calmly, meeting my eyes for a second or two before turning back his attention to the road.

"But-" I complained half-heartedly.

He kept his eyes on the road, "No buts." "You have no right to say that to me! Take me home!" I insisted, raising my voice. Finally, he looked over at me, however it wasn't a soft look like I usually would get. It was a annoyed frown. "Listen-" he snapped, "I'm not leaving you home, all heartbroken and shit." My eyes widened, I had never seen Harry like this before. "I'll take you home to mine. Now hush." I huffed angrily but couldn't stand arguing right now, so I just sighed in frustration and glared out of the window.

We arrived outside their place. Harry got up and got out of the car. He took a step towards the house.
"C'mon Selena, get out." he complained.
I ignored him, crossing my arms and looking the other way.
Harry inhaled.
"Selena," he began through gritted teeth,"Cooperate."
I only huffed in reply, still not looking at him. "Selena. I'm warning you."
"I'm warning you." I mocked, rolling my eyes.
"Oh, oh, okay, I'll just get you in myself then." he laughed in anger.
Quite honestly, it scared me a bit.
He walked up to the car, without hesitation jacking my car door open and throwing me over his shoulder.
"Harry!!" I screamed in surprise.
He slammed the door shut and walked up to the entrance.
At first I punched his back and kicked all I could, however soon I faced the fact that it didn't move him at all, and so I gave up.
He took me upstairs to his room. He unlocked his door and went to place me on his bed before returning to lock it again.
"Why did you lock the door?" I mumbled drowsily.
"I always do. I don't appreciate people coming into my room." he ran a hand through his hair and walked towards the bed.

I gulped as he moved closer. I guess he saw that I became a bit uncomfortable, "Hey, it's my bed. If you don't enjoy my close company maybe you should move down to the floor." He laid down in his bed, making me scoot closer to the wall.
Harry laid on his back and put his hands behind his head, crossing one leg over the other. I laid on my side, facing him, I watched him. He stared at the ceiling, I couldn't help but wonder what was really going on in his mind. He wasn't like his usual self. It seemed that, the more I got closer to Harry, the more was hiding inside of him.

"Harry?" I whispered. "Hmm?" He kept his gaze at the ceiling. "Why'd you take me here?" I asked confused. I didn't get this. He slowly turned to face me. "Do you mind?" He asked, almost seeming a bit nervous when asking. After not answering him he sighed and continued, "I didn't want to leave you home, all alone. I didn't want to be one of them." "One of them?" I asked. "Those who abandon you. Those who leave you behind, when you need them the most."

A tear fell down my cheek, a smile crept through my lips. He truly cared and I couldn't be more happy to have him. I leaned in, he did as well. Our lips met, I felt it. That feeling when you know it's right. As cliché as it sounds, it felt a sense of fireworks through my body, specially in my tummy. I moved closer as he scoot me closer. He pulled me on top of him, sitting on his lap as he continued kissing, he pulled his hands to my waist. The kiss turned into a desperate, passionate make out. His hands were all over my body. I reached to unzip his trousers, but he pushed me off gently.

"Not now. Not when you're drunk," Harry explained softly. As I dozed off I couldn't shake the smile off my lips. I slept in his arms all of that night.

Rays of sunshine sneaked in through the window and woke me up.
Flashbacks from the night before popped up in my head. I groaned to myself.

Oh no.

Besides that, my head was pounding and my stomach was burning.
I sat up and realised who was sleeping beside me. I realised who's bed it was.

Harry's.

Harry, my boyfriend's brother.
Panic started rushing through my veins. I needed to get out of here!
I creeped out of the bed, made sure I had clothes on my body and ran down the stairs. The moment I reached the floor the door swung open, and in came the last person I wanted to see- Ross.
I froze dead in my tracks, and we ended up staring at each other for a painfully long second before he were able to open his mouth.
"Selena! I'm so sorry! We need to talk-" he reached towards me and grabbed my arm. I met his eyes with a bewildered stare, feeling taken aback. He spoke anxiously for a few moments until suddenly his expression changed.
"Wait.. why are you here?" He questioned me, confusion visibly dawning on him.
His question shook me a bit but I quickly came to my senses. "Perhaps you should ask your brother." I said cockily and raised my eyebrows. "What do you mean by that?" Ross questioned utterly confused, he had all right to be, but I had all right not to answer him. I sighed, as I took one last look at him, a sad, disappointed look. "We're over, Ross." Without further or do, I removed his grip from me and left.

{AUTHORS P.O.V}

Once Selena left, Ross headed up to his brother's room faster than his legs could carry him. He slammed open the door loudly, expecting to wake his older brother up. But as the heavy sleeper he was, Harry didn't wake up. Ross rolled his eyes as he reached for something hard to throw at Harry. A groan was heard as Ross attacked his brother. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY GIRLFRIEND, ASSHOLE!!" He shouted. "Couldn't you at least wait until I woke up?" Harry muttered in his raspy, morning voice while trying to push Ross off him.

Fighting against a newly woke up Harry wasn't too hard. Ross pinned Harry's wrists on the bed as he sat on top of him, glaring at his brother. "WHY WAS SELENA HERE!? DID YOU FUCK MY GIRLFRIEND!?" Getting annoyed, Harry pushed his brother off him, flipping them over so he was in control.

He pinned down Ross wrists this time, digging his nails into them as he laid in between Ross hips. "I could ask you the same. Since you kissed my date." He mocked.

"I KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SOPHIE!"

Harry let out a chuckle. Looking into his little brother's eyes, "You fucked her, didn't you? I can tell by how shameful your voice sounds." Ross stayed completely silent, feeling guilty to the core. "Selena broke up with you, didn't she? That's why you're so upset. Well, you had it coming. A worthless cheater like you would never deserve someone like her." Tears were welling up in Ross eyes.

"And then you come here and accuse me of fucking her? You really want to know what went down, don't you? I'll tell ya!" He chuckled darkly, "I took her home and took care of her. I comforted her, I was her boyfriend while you were out fucking that whore. She told me how she wanted me, needed me. She kissed me, telling me how badly she wanted me, how she'd never had someone touch her like I do. I mean, it's an understatement since I've always been the better brother, remember how even our own mother use to tell us that?" He smirked, eyes becoming darker- clearly enjoying every second.

Tears were spilling down Ross face. "We made out. I was only going that far, until she begged me to fuck her. Wanna know what, brother? She couldn't stop screaming my name and tell me how much better I was than you. And that made me realise, how fucking pathetic you have to be for having to fuck around to feel like a decent man." He laughed cruelly, "Shit, you really are useless." He pulled away and stood up. With tears flowing uncontrollably, Ross made eye-contact with the devil himself.

Harry's laugh died, he gave Ross a serious look. "You should do us all a favour, man. Just kill yourself before you show more of what a waste you are." His tone couldn't be more serious. Harry turned and smirked devilishly to himself as he walked out.