Chapter 13 Giotto

Yoshimune hated to admit it, but he was suffering from a baby fever.

During the two centuries of his yokai life, he'd raised thousands of children, some of them who married to mortals and resumed to their original lives, some who chose to be wed to yokais. But none of them were truly his. And he couldn't help but to wonder what it felt like to be with someone and to have a child with them.

Masking himself well, the daiyokai appeared into another place, far away from his lands, where nobody would be able to recognise him. Assuming the appearance of a local, Yoshimune started to walk around the place, wondering what the mortals were up to.

Their clothes were odd, heavy and un breathing, their hairstyles were ridiculous and large. But their looks were oh so exotic and beautiful to look at.

He was in a park when a man approached him, based on his ridiculous looks he was a rich one, invited him to a party. He accepted.

But he regretted it later as the "party" was utterly boring, or it was until they were to dance. He'd never danced before that night, but luckily he learned rather quickly by watching the mortals. The bright lights were blinding, the women wore large gowns, it was just utterly ridiculous to him, even the refreshments were ridiculous.

A woman approached him, a pale beauty with large blue eyes and blonde hair, her name was Lucia, and she wanted to know more of him. They hit it off right away, got married and had a son whom they named Giotto. Much to Yoshimune's dismay, the woman died at childbirth leaving him with the baby, unsure of what to do. So he raised him the best he could, gifting the child with a Japanese name, Sawada Ieyasu.

Giotto was a bright child and oddly perspective, up to the point where he could with ease tell if someone was a good person or not with only one glance. And at a very young age, he pulled others towards him like a magnet. But the half Italian was always feeling lonely due to his mind being far more advanced than his peers. Upon him turning 14, Yoshimune decided that it was the time for him to return to Japan.

"Ieyasu", he said to the boy, who looked into his direction wihh his piercing blue eyes, "I must return to Namimori Shrine, they need me there. Follow me once you've made a man out of yourself". Giotto nodded to his father in an understanding manner.

While learning to live by himself, he saved a teenage boy from being crushed by a bandwagon. This young man was Gabriel, whom would later on become known as G for the rest of the world, the right hand man of the Vongola Primo. Years passed and the duo found themselves being surrounded by a group of people who swore loyalty to Giotto, Primo. But sadly, such a nice fairy tale wouldn't last long.

Giotto's cousin, from his mother's side named Ricardo, demanded him to step down as a result of long mafia styled war that cost them several lives, including the much beloved Elena's.

Giotto stood on the deck of the ship that'd take him home to his father, his friends joined him there, looking towards the land of the rising sun. "Primo.. Where exactly are we headed to?" Asari Ugetsu asked as he kept poking his friend's unusual hairstyle with his trusty flute, much to G's annoyance. "Namimori shrine, my father told me to meet him there once I'd become a man", he stated to his Guardians, who were now in full alert. Alaude's mind was racing as he had assumed that his friend was a street rat or an orphan as he hadn't found any information about the man's parents other than that his mother died giving birth. Asari's brows furrowed as he himself was originally from that town, but he hadn't expected for Giotto to know of such a tiny place.

Now that the five remaining Guardians, as Demon Spade stayed behind as Ricardo's guide, thought about it, they'd never really talked about the past of their leader.