Chapter 21 Letters To Father

To say the least, Tsuna was confused. He'd found himself from a coffin in middle of a forest, no sight of the town he'd lived all his life and an older version of Gokudera apologising frantically. And just as he was about to ask the man what was happening, the man disappeared into a pink cloud, revealing the Gokudera of his time. The duo followed the trail meeting one Lal Mirch, who was very secretive and strict, yet Tsuna knew he could trust her. The group moved forward through a forest that looked suspiciously much like the one near Namimori, where Reborn had trained the poor tenth boss of Vongola.

Upon reaching a clearing within the forest, they met up with.... Yamamoto Takeshi..? But older? And more... Brooding. The older Rain guardian then told them what was up, revealing that Tsuna's father had locked himself away after Tsuna's death, refusing to see anyone. Within the same beat, Takeshi also said that Iemitsu and Nana were in Italy on a vacation with their daughter. This... Didn't really sound right to the Sky or the Storm, who stared at the older version of their friend, who only smiled at them tiredly before skulking down the hallway into his room from where they heard a distinct sound of something falling onto something soft. Tsunayoshi prayed that it was Takeshi's body making an impact on the bed as the man had looked dead tired.

The question in Tsuna's head kept bubbling like a pot of boiling water left on the stove, but the brunette wouldn't have the answer yet. Oh no, there was no time to waste with the threat of Byakuran being very prominent in his life.

All the while Tsuna and his friends were running a mock in the future, the man outside time kept looking at his actions from a safe distance. The Namimori Shrine, which now had an underground tunnel system to the Vongola HQ.

Yoshimune kept his eyes on the boy through something his close friend Kaede called simply "Vision Pool", the ghost turned yokai had long gone and managed to unlock her own potential recently. Recently being five years into the past. Come on, do you honestly think that creatures who can't age are capable of tracking time the same way as mortals? No sir, no.

The redhead frowned as his eyes kept scanning the facial expressions and reactions of the boy, coming to the conclusion that he needed to be taken soon. One could think that in this time Tsunayoshi had grown up with his real parent for at least a while, but it simply wasn't true. This time's Tsunayoshi was raised by Reborn alone upon Iemitsu interfering and taking Nana's time over and over again, as always. But he was knowledgeable of yokai being his father despite of never really being close to him.

That Tsunayoshi was strong and smart man, who tried to do what was right in the world where right was wrong, yet he wasn't whole person. And that was a mistake that Yoshimune intended to correct, which was the reason why he'd called the sky Arcobaleno, telling her of his plans after she was saved by Tsunayoshi. However, Yuni told him to wait until the boy had turned 16, much to the yokai's displease.

"And why would I wait for that long? The longer this is postponed, the more he will be scarred and hurt", the girl closed her royal blue eyes while Yoshimune phased back and forth, clearly unhappy. She knew all along that the only reason why the man had called her over to have this conversation in the first place was because he was knowledgeable of her abilities and choosing to respect the title she'd inherited. "There are things that only Tsunayoshi can do, like gather everyone together and those things must be done before he will be able to have a peaceful life for even a little while", she said calmly to the ancient being, who'd finally stopped marching across the room.

A quick turn of his head made Yoshimune's hair flip perfectly, each glass pearl that had been braided onto the long strands reflecting the light that hit them, making tiny beams of light dance across the room. If only those forever on going hair product advertisements would do the same, then at least people would have fun trying to guess how many times the pearls hit the model in the face. "What is so important that my son has to suffer two more years in his own time?" Yuni hesitated.