Chapter 25 Don

To say that the current Don of the Vongola was restless was an understatement, to say that he wasn't worried nor afraid was even more of one. Oh no, he was utterly terrified and worried to the point where he couldn't sit down for two seconds before he was once again marching around his office. It was truly a wonder that he hadn't yet been able to burn a hole onto his tracks, though there was a suspicious looking carving on the floor where he'd been walking ever since the abduction of his heir.

The Don stopped dead on his tracks, rather sensing than seeing the person who was standing in the office. His intuition screaming that it was important to not ignore what was to come.

One pointed look to the direction of the intruder was what it took for them to shrug off their glamour, which concealed them from sight. The Don's eyes widened upon setting onto the beauty that was now being unweiled in front of him.

It was hard for him to say the gender of the person he saw, for a westerner the Asian features made it hard to distinguish between a man and a woman, their face was much softer and defined than westerner's, more womanly and ladylike than the usually little sharper Europeans with their high cheekbones and overall less round beings.

And this being...
Was not human. Maybe? His eyes were red as blood, hair smooth and dark, usual for Asians, except for the Ainu that was, mid-length, petite he was from his form and complexion pale as the fine china that Ottava had collected over the years of her reign. His clothes were very old fashioned, perhaps from the 18th century, the old Don wasn't sure of it, the colouring being light green and even lighter purple against white, his sash being red like his eyes, reminding Timoteo of the Saint Lucia.

The being looked around the office as if he'd never seen anything like it before. Then, he finally paid attention to the gaping Don.

"Vongola Ninth", his indifferent tenor proving that yes, this creature was indeed a male and Timoteo didn't need to kick himself for choosing to use male pronouns inside his own mind which has been blabbering nonsense ever since he'd first heard of the kidnapping of his heir. The mysterious young man, teen, took a swift step forward, which alone implied of an excellent up bringing within any society, such gracious movements were very much wanted all around the globe, by both men and women alike. Heck, during his golden age, Timoteo himself had been known for his grave cat-like walking fashion and had ranked ten times in a row as the most gracious Don to walk on earth by the mafia news papers, run by an independent grey Famiglia known as Nuvola for short.

But his sudden visitor? His mysterious visitor with very high quality cloud flames was obviously making the younger Timoteo look like a complete fool with his strut. And man that was a hard one to swallow. The petite male sat down onto the couch, dragged and left there by secondo during his days, as he apparently slept better in the office than in his room. "I am here to talk of your heir and give you an update regarding the trial which will be placed upon your line by Yoshimune-sama"

The quietly stated words made the Don spring in action and take a seat, his eyes never leaving that traitorously childish face. "Tell me, what has come of my heir?" he said before mentally slapping himself for not using keigo while speaking to his company, who was most likely several centuries older than he. Luckily, the male didn't seem to be offended, only sparing him a side glance, which confirmed the age of the individual. He then straightened himself, obviously something that was apparent in his upbrining.
"I am Raizel, you may call me Rai, and I am the eldest of Daio Yoshimune and Inukami Jun", Timoteo's eye widened ever so slightly, he hadn't considered the possibility of the yokai making it a Family Matter entirely. Raizel's face was a perfect mask of aloofness while inside his own mind, the man was laughing hysterically to the reactions of the elderly man. He'd forgotten how theatrical mortals could be.