Missing

It's been 2 weeks. Jonathan was still off radar. The gang spent day after day trying to track him, but it was no use. Jonathan was good at hiding. He was especially good at hiding a secret relationship from his gang.

Jonathan met him in a bar, his tall lean body and dark mysterious eyes pulled Jonathan in. So he left the bar with him. They got a taxi back to the guys place. Jonathan didn't get any sleep that night.

Cut to 6 months later to Jonathan walking out of the same bar, but his alone. Yeah they fought a lot but Jonathan didn't think it would ever get violent. Then again, they're both from gangs. Violence was all they know.

Jonathan was covered in bruises, but so was his ex. Now Jonathan was out in the cold streets alone. He couldn't face going back to the guys. Evan would kill him. Imagine having your right hand man dating a rival gang member.

Jonathan dragged his hands over his face. He didn't know what to do. He was heart broken, he loved him, but he knew better to stay in a abusive relationship.

After Jonathan told him it was done, he went pysco. He shot a bullet at Jonathan. He tried to fucking kill him. Did he have any love for Jonathan?

Jonathan phone buzzed for the millionth time today. He pulled it out glancing at the screen. It was him, begging for forgiveness. Jonathan knew better, he really did.

Okay, maybe he was stupid. He agreed to meet up with him at the park. Jonathan thought he wouldn't pull anything in a public place. Maybe Jonathan didn't know him so well?

Jonathan skidded around the corner, god he wished he used the treadmill more. He was panting heavily. He went to turn another corner only to bash into someone.

Tyler's POV

"He could of left the country" I mumbled as Craig typed on his computer. I was fed up of watching Craig get frustrated when nothing would surface. I was fed up of going out in the city looking around for Jonathan.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him or anything. I think Jonathan needs a little time to himself. His been acting weird lately. I found specs of blood on one of t-shirts when I was doing my chores. Whatever he was up too, he was obviously keeping it secret.

Everyone was worried sick, they're better be something actually wrong with him. Or else I'm going to beat him to a pulp for making everyone stress so much.

"alright let's head out" Evan called out making me let out a frustrated sigh.

"do you ever think, maybe he doesn't want to be found?" I said standing up and crossing my arms.

"what is wrong with you, you've done nothing to help track him all you've done is complain!" David yelled. He was angry which was unusual.

"He is off radar. We're not going to find him on the streets running around!" I growled back.

I retract my statement. I found Jonathan running around the streets. Well I didn't find him, he found me and proceeded to bulldoze me down.

"Tyler!?" Jonathan's blue eyes grew wide.

"where the fuck have you been!?" I growled pushing him off of me. Suddenly two guys holding guns turned the corner.

"shit, no time to explain run!" Jonathan scrambled to his feet and dragged me up.

"I found Jonathan and there's people with guns chasing us"  I huffed into my ear piece.

"what!? Alright how far away are you from the van?" Evan questioned.

"not far" Tyler concluded as he could see it in the distance.

Shots were fired and we dodged and weaved. We quickly made it to the armoured van and got in.