Chapter 2

"ASSHOLE!" My eyes were a deep black. I felt weak. I felt sick to my stomach. I try to get upstairs to get more pills as my body begins to shut down. I fall down the stairs and Max catches me. All I remember is him bringing my wrist back to his mouth before it all went black.

I woke up in my bed. It is a lot softer than it looks. I lean up and my head is killing me, I lean over but my  bottle of pills were not there. I groan in pain and I slowly make my way off my bed and onto my feet. My head felt like it was about to explode. I look around and I see my pills no where in sight or reach. I look down and I had on a different outfit. I groan some and I stumble to the bathroom. 

I turn on the light and my skin pale as fuck, my eyes dark blue, hair all messed up, and my wolf ears. My eyes go wide as I realize Max does not know I am a wolf. I quickly turn on the shower and I go out there to grab a towel. As I do, I look down at my wrist and realize that it is bandaged up. I slowly un-bandage it to see a bite scar. I growl. 

"Th-that monster bit me and left a scar. Asshole." I growl again and I grab a towel, a shirt, pants, and boxers. I go back to the bathroom and I close and lock the door. I strip and once my back touches the warm water I moan. 

"ahh~" I smile and I start to wash myself. I scrub my head and body as I think of hiding my wolf ears. They take hours to go away, sometimes even days. I groan and I think about a bennie, but he might think something is up. I think about maybe clip them down, but ill have bumps on my head. I think about biting myself, but that hurts. I turn the water to cold. I mean like it was ice water and I turn and sit in the tub and the shower starts to turn into a bath. 

About an hour later with the tub mostly full, I turn off the shower and I just lay there in the freezing water. I close my eyes and I sink more into the water. I keep myself under the water as I stop breathing. I know my body needs to breath, but I want to stop breathing for a while. I can tell my body is getting to cold, but I stay in the water. I can feel my heart slowing, and I can feel by body getting cold. 

I soon feel somebody's arms grab me out of the water and onto the bathroom floor. I lay there and I open my eyes. I see the boys that were with Max above me. They whisper something and look at me. They grab towels and wrap them around me. I try to get up, but they kept me on the floor. 

"Hey, let me up." I try and the force me on the ground again.

"You were just laying in a tub that was colder than Antarctica water. What the hell were you doing." One of them say. His voice was soft and sweet. 

"I was relaxing. Being in my own world. What the hell are you doing in my bathroom!"

"Well, we were outside your door about to knock when we heard a crash in your room. We walked in and saw that there was a light on in the bathroom. We tried to open the door and when we could not. Sam here used his power to bring us in here. We saw you not moving and pulled you out."

I just groan and slowly leans up. Sam hands me a pill and I swallow it. I stand up and keep the towels on me. Sam gasps and points to my ears. 

"Y-You're a-a-a wolf!?" The other male looks up and gaps. 

"I am a mix. I dont show my wolf side that much. It only comes out when I dont feel well." I try to move but Sam grabs me. 

"Does he know?"

"Who?"

"Max."

"Uh...No." Sam looks at the other male. 

"Ale? What do we do. Max cannot know. He will kill Alex." I look at him in disbelief. 

"Well Sam, we can keep this a secret and we can help him hide this side, but we need something in return."

I walked to the door and unlocked it. I had a towel on my waist and my head. My chest showing, it was small and skinny. I think too skinny, but I am never hungry, nor the pills make me gain weight. I walk out to my closet and I look for clothes. 

"What do you need in return?" I say sassy. 

"Sam and I want you to show us your power, and if we need your powers, you come and help us?" 

I look at him and I roll my eyes. "Fine." I raise my hand and a it turns into flames. I make it into a cute fox and soon there was a huge wave of water behind them, they were in awe it looked like. I made both disappear and I blew some air and a tornado started to form. I laughed some and closed my mouth making it disappear as well. I looked at the floor and smirked. I lightly stomped and a light shake started. I tapped again and it stopped. I use fire and I lay it on the ground and it goes high enough so I can get dressed and Ale and Sam could not see me. 

"Wow. All four."

"Yeah. Touch the fire." Sam goes and it does not hurt him. He smiles and plays with it some. I look at them both as I towel dry my hair. 

"Hey your ears are gone." He points at my head. 

"Yeah, what about it? They are gone." I move my hand and the fire disappears. I put slippers on and I look around for my pills. 

"If you are looking for your pills, he took them last night after feeding from you." I roll my eyes. 

"I am not drinking blood, so either he gives them back, or I die." I open my door and I walk downstairs. I go into the kitchen to see if I can find blood pills. I walk to the kitchen door and once I open it, I see Max only in boxers and an apron cooking. I roll my eyes and I look around for the pills. He turns around and smiles at me.

"Breakfast will be ready soon. You are probably hungry or thirsty. There is a cup of fruit punch and blood on the counter." He says as he turns back around to cook. His body was something. I could not stop staring. He turns around. 

"Like what you see?" I shake my head.

"Why am I staying here for a week? My father said this was my gift, but there is nothing here I want.." He faced me as he put the cooked bacon on a plate.

"He said a week, interesting. We are going out today. The prize is that you have 2 thousand dollars to spend a day for this week. Then it goes down to two hundred for a week."

"I am only here for a week though, and that is a lot of money."

"You are here forever."

"No" I say mad. 

"Yes." He said seriously. 

"How come? Hm? Kidnapping me?"

He just laughed, "No, Your father gave me you. I technically own you."

"I am not some dog that gets owned."

"I gave him a million dollars, he gave me the right to be your guardian. So, you are stuck here."

I try to go to the back door to go outside to leave, but there were people there blocking it. I go back to Max and there was fire in my hand.

"Let me go you kidnapper!"

"No."

I throw fire at him and he catches it and it disappears. I throw the cup of juice at him. Maybe that was a bad Idea, because what happened next, could have been easily avoidable.