Chapter eight

Alex wakes up scratching at his neck as it felt like a bug was on it. He leans up in his bed, but soon falls back down due to him not being balance. He hears his door open and there was Sam and Al looking at him.

"Nice of you to wake up." Sam says as he sets the tray of food down on the in table.
"How long? What happened?" Alex asks as he gets into a comfortable poison to talk. He soon turns and places his feet onto the ground.
"Only for a few years."
"WHAT!!"
"I'm joking. Geese, it was only a few hours. Besides its morning now." Alex huffs and stands up. He slowly walks to the bathroom. He flicks the light on and he looks at his complexion.
"I look dead."
"Technically you're half dead."
"Last night a man attacked you out side the restaurant and Max dealt with the man. The man took some of your blood, so you're going to be pale for a good moment." Sam says softly as he leans in the door way.
"Are you going to watch me pee too?"
"Am I allowed?" He smirks and Al slaps his shoulder. Alex slams the door and does his business. He fixes his hair, pees, brushes his teeth, and washed his hands. He stepped out and Max was standing by the bed. He was fixing the pillows very slowly, like he was lost in a thought. He looked up at Alex and a small smile appeared on his face. He looked down and fixed the blanket. He walked over to the closet and examined the clothes. Max pulled out a simple outfit for Alex. A black and white hoodie, a white T-shirt, black jeans, and white shoes. Max looks at a very confused Alex and he left the room.
Alex walks over to the outfit and starts to change. As he changes he sees a small cup on the bed side table with a note that says 'Fake blood.' and with that, Alex drank it all up. He continues to get dressed and as he puts the last shoe on he hears a cough at the door. Max was leaning against the opening watching Alex with his arms crossed.

"When were you going to tell me."
"Te-tell you what?" Alex's mind going crazy as he thinks he knows.
"That you have the four elemental power? Only 10 vampires in the world posses that power."
"I th-thought you kn-knew"
"Well six of those vamps are now dead and that leaves you and I with two others with the power."
"M-my mom said that I was cursed with it when I was born."
He walks into the room and grabs Alex by the waist and pulls him in. Alex keeps his head down.
"Sam and Al are away for today. It's just me and you."

Max grabs Alexs' hand and walks him down to the living room where there was buckets of candy, buckets of treats, and a lot of sugary drinks. Alex jumps as he sees it all.
"Is this for me"
"Yes, but you will have to earn it."
Alex looks up as his eyes start to change color. A bright blue into a soft yellow with a splash of brown. Max smiles as he realizes that Alex is switching.
"How sir?"
"Sit on the couch." Alex sits on the couch and looks up at Max.
"I want you to set this room on fire Alex. Safe Fire, not dangerous fire, okay?"
Alex nods and closes his eyes. He whispers something softly and the room is covered in flames.
"Good boy, now make it snow."
As Alex giggles as the 'good boy' remark snow begins to fall from the ceiling. Soon it stops as Alex is all scrunched up sucking on a smarties lollipop. Max smiles softly and leans on top of Alex.

"You know? I could just destroy you right now?" Alex whines and Max laughs. He steals Alexs' lollipop and sucks on it before putting it back into Alexs' mouth. Max could not help but notice that Alex sucked on the lollipop harder then before. He sat next to Alex as he leans and grabs a small handful of skittles and with a flick of the wrist the T.V. turns on. He was watching his favorite show ' Criminal Minds' and he enjoyed casually watching Alex grab some candy  and curl back up. Soon he pulled Alex into his lap and wrapped his arms around his waist. Occasionally he looked down at Alexs' neck and bit his lip. He could hear his blood travel though his veins.

"Alex?"
"Yes sir?"
"Can I have a bite?"
"Um- wi..will it hurt?"
"No baby boy it wont."
Alex moves his head some as he makes room. Max kisses the area softly before digging his teeth into Alex. Just like in the movies that Max hates, Sam and Al walk in right when Alex makes his first moan. Sam runs over and notices what is happening.

'MAX! WHAT THE FUCK!" He screams causing Max to stop and quickly stand up.
"He allowed me- I couldn't help it." Alex fell to the ground some but picked himself back up as he tried to calm his heart rate down as well as his breath. Al walks over and grabs Alex and a handful of candy and walked away. Alex whined some as he was pulled away.

"You upset our time Sam."
"Yeah, well you shouldn't be sucking him like that yet."
"Why not?"
"Because he hasn't submitted to you yet dumb ass." Sam did have a point.
"Doesn't mean I cant have some fun"
"He was moaning from the feeling. He shouldn't be doing that yet unless he has submitted..Did you have him in little space?!"
"....Maybe... I gave him some candy and she switched." Sam slaps Max and Maxs grabs Sam and pins him against the wall. He growls and Keeps him pinned.
"Look dude, if you want to have him, do it the correct way." Sam shocks Max and he lets him go. Sam walks off to Al and Alex and quickly runs back to Max.

"You need to see this." They both quickly run to the room where Al and Alex are. Alex was currently on top of Al drinking from his throat. Al let out a moan as he wrapped his legs around Alexs' waist.

"ALEX!" Max screams and Alex leans up and looks at Max. He groans as he falls onto the floor and with in 30 seconds, Alex is in his wolf form.

"Max... Max... dont get mad." Sam says softly as he goes infront of Alex.

"I - I- Kill him."