Part 4

(In the first chapter Max called Alex a mix. Max thinks Alex is human and vamp. Not vamp and wolf) 

"Aww someone is attached to Alex." He carries me and sits me in Max's lap. I sit there softly and Max bites my neck softly.

Out of nowhere, I moan softly.

I tilted my head up and I noticed Ale and Sam looking at me. Ale had a smirk on his face and Sam went from looking at me to looking at Max. I could feel Max's lips kissing my neck. I push him away some but his grip around my waist was strong. I tried to push away more but each time he tightens his grip. 

"Hey- Stop kissing my neck." I bite my lip as my body tense up. I knew he found my sensitive spot because he stopped moving around and started to suck there. I groan as it feels uncomfortable. I push more and soon I am flat on the floor. 

Max stands up and he looks at Ale and Sam. "I am going to my room. Do not touch Alex. Alex bed by 11." He walks up the stairs and he slams his door. I lean up and I crawl onto the couch. I push my knees to my chest and I look at the two males. Ale was whispering something into Sam's ear, and apparently Sam liked it because he was smiling. Sam stands up and picks up Ale. 

"Ignore Max. He is territorial, but Ale and I need to go bed. Be careful please. Dont break anything." I just nod and they walk to their room. I grab the TV remote and a blanket and I curl up on the couch. I scroll through the channels and I finally just put on Disney at night and I laid there thinking to myself.

"What the hell am I going to do here. Max is an ass and Ale and Sam seem pretty nice. Max...Max is a... a jerk." I mumble to myself. Soon it is about 11:30 pm and I decide to go get some food. I microwave some left over cheese sticks and I take maybe 5 blood pills. I put the sticks into a bowl and I go lay back down on the couch. I eat them and I get bored again. 

I go back to the kitchen and I hear a weird banging on the back door. Being curious, I decide to go investigate. I turn on the light and I look out the door. I notice something on the porch and I decide to unlock the door and I open it. I peek out and I look around. That thing was gone. I sigh and I go back to the door to go inside. Its locked.

"Fuck me Man. and there is no way to the front." I groan and shake some since it is winter and freezing. Had to be like 5 degrees. I walk around to see if any window was open or if there was a shed. I find a small shed on the side of the house. I smile some and I open it. Nothing inside besides garden stuff. I frown some and I go back to the door and I start to knock to see if anyone would still be up. No one came to save me. I grab one of the chairs by the swimming pool and I bring it onto the porch and I curl up and I try to stay warm. 

Soon I notice my body was used to the cold which I could not tell if that was good or bad. I lost the feeling in my legs and I was tired. I soon just closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

I wake up to screaming and I was on the couch. Under at least 10 blankets. I was still shaking but I was in the house. I slowly lean up and I notice Max screaming at the security guards for not guarding the door. Ale and Sam were cooking breakfast. I slowly try to stand but I fall onto the floor as my legs did not feel like working. 

I felt someone pick me up and hold me like a baby. They wrapped my legs around their wast and I was on their hip. I was too tired to push away. They carried me into the kitchen and sat me down. I noticed it was Max who was caring me. Sam hands me a small bottle and I start to drink it. Max moves my head up, down, and side to side. He seemed he was checking my body. I pull away some. 

"What are you doing?" 

"I am making sure you were not attacked or forced to go outside." He starts to unzip my onesie and I turn the other way. No one needs to see my chest. He growls and forces me to turn back and he rips open the onesie. I scream some and I try to cover up but no luck.

"What the fuck happened. Why were you outside and who cut your chest like this?" I could hear the anger in his voice. 

I keep my head down. "Two of the scars were surgery and the other cuts were from my father. He used me as a boxing bag. The only reason why I was outside was because I heard a knock and I went to investigate. The door locked behind me." I try to cover my chest but with my slim arms and my clothes ripped, I am mostly exposed.  I hear Max sigh. Ale and Sam decide to go off into the garden. Max picked me up and carry me upstairs. He sits me on his bed I assume since it is huge and nice. He pulls up a chair and he sits in front of me. I keep my head down. 

"I have rules. You live in my house. You follow them okay?"

All I do is nod.

"First, vocal answers. No nodding or shaking of the head. Second, bed by 11 pm for you. Thirdly, Call me sir or Max. Fourthly, clean up after yourself. and fifthly, follow all my orders. Failure to obey the rules will result in consequences. Understood?"

"Yeah.." I just play with my fingers. 

"Yeah what?" He growls

"Yeah Max." I speak softly. I go to stand up but he forces me back down. He goes to his closet and pulls out another onesie. He tosses it at me. 

"Here. Put this on and come to the book room please." He leaves and I slowly change into the new onesie. I like this one better. Its softer and more form fitting. I walk around until I find the book room.