Chapter 12

Sam and Max walk into the shower and pull their loved ones into their arms. Ale and Alex both giggle and they hug back. Sam helps Ale finish in the shower and Ale helps back. Max and Alex do the same. Once the shower is done, Alex and Ale step out and they wrap themselves in towels. They walk out to their respected rooms. Sam and Max wrap their towels around their waist and headed to their own rooms. With Alex being in his small head space he pulled out basically booty shorts boxers and a 4xl hoodie that looks like a dress on him. It goes almost down to his knees. He goes into his bathroom and he fixes his hair and groans. He bends down holding the sink some. He leans up and he sees his eyes turning black. He bends back down groaning and soon he looks back up and his eyes are normal.

"Weird" He says as he leaves his room. Even though the pain caused him to go back to adult Alex he kept his outfit on. He went to the kitchen and the cook handed him chicken and mac and cheese. He went to the table and started to eat. Soon Max, Sam, and Ale joined him. Ale could not stop laughing. Sam lifted a brow but went back to eating. 

"So, What did you two do today?"

"We played outside and then took naps. Ate candy, went back outside, and then showers." Ale says as he eats. Alex stays silent. Soon the glass in front of of Alex shatters and he jumps some. 

"Shit.. sorry" he says as he gets up to clean it.

"No, let me help. Why did it shatter?"

"I was uh thinking too much.. sorry." Alex says as he scoops the glass into a bin. Max touches Alex's shoulder and he tenses up. He scoots away and backs up. 

"I uh... I am heading to bed."

"Wait Alex-" Alex was already gone. Ale keeps giggling and all eyes look at him. 

"What.. Have you not figured it out yet?"

"Figured out what?"

Ale stands up and grabs Sams phone and shows him a clip of a book. It explains that wolves or wolf hybrids tend to have a high sex energy or a high feeling for attention up to a week before a full moon. It can occur also past the full moon depending on how sensitive the wolf is to the moon. Sam hands it to Max and he just looks confused. 

"So today he was needing attention, more than I could ever need, and he also wanted me to help him down there but I said no. The full moon is in three days. I looked this all up while he was sleeping." Ale says as he brings his plate into the kitchen. 

"Wow, I thought that was a myth. No wonder he broke the glass, he was probably thinking about being dicked down by his daddy? Haha. What you packing brother? 10 inch? 5 inch?" Sam says joking. Max rolls his eyes.

"Its actually 13 inches soft. Due to the fact that I am known as a 'Alpha' vamp. Plus I also have had surgery. " Ale gasps and holds his butt. 

"I cant even handle Sam. I hope Alex has fun with that. Daddy can we go to the home movie room and watch frozen two?" Ale says. Sam nods and tells Ale to go get it ready. Sam walks to the stairs and looks at Max. 

"Do what you can for him, but dont take advantage of him." and with that Sam leaves to go to his baby and Max slowly goes up to Alex's bedroom. He hears Alex's TV on. He knocks softly and no answer. He slowly opens the door and sees a sleeping Alex, who is naked. Max walks closer to see Alex's position. He was in the sleeping child position in yoga but he had a pillow between his butt and his heels of his feet. He had the blanket only covering his waist and down. His arms and hands were wrapped under his pillow. Max could not help but awe at him. Max walked closer and slowly put his cold hand on to Alex's back. Alex's back as a reflex arched. Max took his time but soon he was only in boxers with Alex in his arms. Alex's head was against Max's chest and their legs are tangled together. Max kisses Alex's forehead and he soon fell asleep. 

Sam and Ale were completely different. Sam was sitting in one of the movie seats as Ale was dancing to the songs in frozen. Sam was happy watching Ale dance and sing. Soon Sam did pull Ale into his lap and held onto him for the rest of the movie. Right before the end of the move like most babies do, Ale fell asleep. Sam carried him up to their room and laid him down. He quickly cleaned the movie room. He walked by Alex's room and saw them cuddling. He was proud of Max. He closed their door and he went to his room. Ale was awake and he was fixing the bed. 

"Daddy?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can we sleep in our special way?"

"Really? fine."

He squeaks and grabs the cuffs. Sam cuffed Ale to the bed belly down and Ale spreads his legs.

"Lube or no?"

"No." Sam rolls his eyes and soon he slides his 10 inches deep into Ale. Ale moans into his pillow loudly and Sam gets comfortable on top of Ale and every few minuets Sam would pound Ale and Ale would remain asleep. Soon Sam fell asleep but still 10 inches deep in Ale. 

The next morning Alex slowly wakes up to someone holding him. He looks up to see Max sleeping. Every move Alex does causes him to feel more sensitive, so he just stopped moving. He noticed that he was naked and hard. He groaned to himself. He did bring his hands up and slowly felt Max's chest. God damn was it godly. Easily a 8 pack on this man. Max was awake but he did not want to scare Alex, so he kept his eyes closed until Alex's hands went closer down to his rim of his boxers. 

"Curious to see?" Max says softly but in a deep morning voice.

"NO!" Alex says quickly as he removes his hands from Max's body. Max opened his eyes and just smiled. He grabbed Alex's hand and let it go down his boxers. Alex could not do anything besides gasp. 

"Its like huge."

"Yeah I know. I live with it." Alex started to feel around it and Max grabbed his hand. 

"If you continue, you'll know where this will end." Max says. 

"I know."