Chapter 6

He laughs and agrees "Pie it is."

He moves his hand down Alex's arms, to his chest, down his thighs, and finally to his ankles. While Max was feeling Alex, Alex was squirming and whimpering because it felt weird for him. Max smirks and grabs a pair of  fabric cutting scissors from the desk and walked over to Alex. 

"What-What are those?" Alex spoke. Max laughs realizing that he forgot to put the blind fold on Alex after he asked for the safe word. He trails his hand back up and he leans close into Alex's face. 

"Trust me" He says softly. Alex's face began to grow a blush on his cheeks. He nods as Max slips the blindfold over Alex's eyes. 

"Ho-how am I supposed to see?" Alex asks curiously. Max just puts his finger on Alex's lips telling him to be quiet. Alex's body moved some as he felt Max grab Alex's throat and squeeze some. 

"Now, you know why I am punishing you?"

"Yes sir."

"Why?" He asks as he grabs the scissors again and he brings them to Alex's boxers. Alex whimpers as Max cuts off his boxers, exposing Alex fully. Alex's body was not just smooth, but it was perfect in Max's eyes. His complexion perfect, his skin flawless, his innocent body seems almost too perfect to ruin. 

He wanted to stop the punishment because of how perfect Alex's body looked. He did not want to ruin what is right in front of him. Alex wiggles some as he doesn't feel Max's hands on him. He lets out a soft whine and Max leans over Alex and kisses him on his chest. Alex let out a loud gasp and that gives Max the idea to kiss up the boys chest to his lip. Kissing Alex softly as Alex kisses back. Max forces himself not to quicken the kiss, instead he pulled away as he pulled on Alex's lip some. 

"Sir? I-Im cold." Alex says and Max just chuckles. He goes back over to the desk and pulls out a small pink but wide plug and a egg vibrator with the clip. He places them on Alex's stomach. Max smiles some as he moves his fingers around the small boys body. The small boy would move his legs some and pull on his cuffs as he never felt this feeling from any males hands. Max smiled some to notice Alex a little excited. He leaned down and kissed from belly button to the males base. 

"Ahh- sir. what are you doing." The innocent little boy spoke. Max ignored the boys question and smiled. He put some lube in his hand and started to slowly rub Alex's member. He did not want to scare Alex by going to hard, so he went slow and calmly. Alex's waist involuntarily thrusted upward into the air with Alex letting out a soft moan. Max smiled and continued this for a while. He rubbed up and down watching the small boy squirm and moan under him. Max felt powerful. 

Max continued for a good while, just letting Alex feel how strong Max is and how easily Max can control someone like Alex. Alex whimpered loudly and Max removed his hand and smiled. He looked up at Alex and noticed his pure red face and his lips open enough for him to breathe out of. 

"God you are so hot." he said softly, not loud enough for Alex to hear. The next part Max felt like was going to be loud, so he walked over to the desk. Went to YouTube and turned on some music. In less than 5 minuets, the music filled the empty noise in the room. Alex hummed softly  to the music as he slowly tried to get his breathing under control. 

Max walked back over and slowly moved Alex's legs enough so he can notice the little boys small innocent never used hole. He smiled and rubbed the boys ass. Alex jumped some and kicked his feet. 

"You okay Alex?" Max asked kindly. Alex nodded and Max continued. 

"Keep your legs up if you can. IF not let me know okay?" Alex nodded and kept his legs up for Max. Mas rubbed the boys ass for a little until he grabbed the small but wide plug. Max put it on the couch and grabbed the lube again. He decided to have a change of mind and in a quick split second Alex was half off the couch and Max's face was between the boys legs. Alex whimpered and max helped Alex keep his legs up until Max started to lick and play with the boys hole. He hears Alex's little moan and whimpers as he continues. He smirks and slides his tongue inside making Alex moan loudly. 

Alex pulled on the cuffs as he never felt this pleasure before. He did not know if this was apart of his punishment or it was just for Max to have Alex. Alex did not mind as long as he was not hurt. He arched his back some as he felt a small object start to slide in and out of him. He moaned louder when he felt two start to slide in and out. He gasps as he realized it was Max's fingers. He did not want Max to take his virgin ass like this so he started to get scared. 

Max continued as Alex was a small moaning and panting mess. 

"My-My lower area feels weird." Alex said between breaths, and Max stopped and leaned up. Holding up Alex's lower half. 

"It is normal okay? I am about to give you your punishment okay?" Alex just nodded as he pulled on the cuffs again. Max just laughed and he leaned over and grabbed the plug and the egg vibrator. He pushes it into the plug and closes the base so it will not fall out. He goes back down and lubes up Alex's hole and the plug. 

"Breathe in Alex. Do not try to fight it okay?"

"Yes sir." Alex said. As he breathed in, Max decided to push in the plug causing Alex to arch his waist in the air. He let out a very loud moan. Max smiled and soon laid Alex's lower half on the couch again. Alex presses against the plug as it presses right against his prostate. 

"Si-sir what is this-" he moans as he tries to lean up. 

"This is your punishment. Inside you is a plug with a remote control vibrator and were going out. Apart of your punishment is to see how long you can last in a store with me randomly turning it on and turning it off. " He leaves for a second and comes back with a very nice outfit for Alex.

He removes Alex's blindfold and works on the cuffs. Alex looks at Max with hungry innocent eyes. Max just chuckles again and helps Alex stand. Alex leaned against Max as he was not used to the plug.

"Can I know how it feels?"

"Not yet." He helps Alex get dressed but before he put on bottoms, Max hands him a 24 carrot gold cock ring. He teaches Alex how to put it on. He helps Alex get into his very tight boxers so it hides his boner and his pants. He smiles and grabs the remote for the plug. He helps Alex down the stairs as it bounces inside him. He stops at the base of the stairs panting and he let out a soft moan. 

"Si-sir I can-cant do this." 

"You will be okay Alex." Max helps Alex to Max's room so Max can get dressed. Over the intercom, he tells Ale and Sam to get ready. 

Max catches Ale and Sam up on what is going on and Sam just smirked. 

"Ready Alex. Normally they cant last past the third turn on."

"Hey, I got to the fifth one." Ale said as he is pulled close by Sam. 

"Hey Alex, want come competition? I know my little Ale would love to go against you. He is a moaning mess in bed from me just kissing him." Sam said staring at Ale. 

"Uh-Uh.. Sure?" He said as he moved some uncomfortable. Ale and Sam ran upstairs and about five minutes later Ale comes down with Sam. Ale's face red and Sam as a permanent smile on his face. 

Ale and Alex makes their way to the car and Ale smiles at Alex. 

"Hey, Max is really protective of his property. You are safe with him. Also the best way to sit is with your legs a little opened so if they turn it on while you are sitting it feels good but it doesn't lean against anything. " Ale said to Alex. Sam and Max get into the car in the front and Alex and Ale in the back. 

"Ready boys?" Sam said. 

"Yes sir."

"Call him Sam, Alex. I am the only one that you call sir." And with that the first round starts.