Chapter 9

"I- I- Kill him" Max says as he turns and leaves the room. Al and Sam look at Max and then back to Alex. Alex bows down as he realizes he fucked up. Sam closes the door and whispers something into Alex ear which causes Alex to howl and turn back into human. Sam and Al examines Alexs' naked body and Alex goes to hide but Al pushes him down onto the bed and crawls on top.

"YOU ARE A DUMBASS!" He screams at Alex, who flinches.
"You are done. He is going to either actually going to kill you, or through you down into the basement and leave you there." Sam says unapologetically. Alex looks at Al and then Sam.
"Not like he liked me anyways, I was just a meal soon enough."
"Really? He bought you shit, he fed you, let you have fun? And you just think that you are a meal? Well now you probably are." Sam says again. Al gets off of Alex and goes to the closet and tosses Alex a major over size shirt. Al walks over to Sam and whispers something into his ear.
"Do you think it will work?" Sam responds.
"I mean... we can try?" Al says softly.
"I don't know a tigger for him though?"
"Ummmm.... Oh I have an idea." With that Al walks to the other side of the bed and grabs the mint chocolate bear that Alex got and walked back over to a crying boy.

"You do not deserve this." Al says as he goes to rip the bears head off. Alex screams and tries to grab the bear.
"NO! IM SORRY!!" Alex screams, but it is too late. Al has the bears head in one hand and the body in the other. Alexs heart breaks as he switches into a little. He sits there crying and sucking on his thumb some. Sam walks over and picks Alex up, as he picks him up Alex wraps his legs around Sams waist. He walks down the hall to Max's bedroom. He lays Alex down on the bed and he goes looking for Max who was in the kitchen breaking plates and being a angry person.

"He is on your bed."
"I said to kill him Sam."
"Why? Because he is half wolf?"
"Yes."
"He didn't kill your parents. He didn't kill your brother. He is a creature like no other. A vamp and a wolf. You are the only one who has a creature like this Max. Why ruin it now. Al loves this boy and so do you. Give him pills so his wolf side wont appear. Give him pills to keep him little, do something to him that will make you feel better. You can't keep killing people that hurt you. I don't think this boy has done anything to you that is mean yet."
Max stays silent as Sam was right. Max went to the freezer and pulled out ice cream and made Alex a small bowl of ice cream. Sam followed Max up to his room. As he opened the door he saw Al and Alex playing on the floor with sock puppets.

"Daddy!" Al said and ran over to Sam. Alex looked up and then back down as he knew he was in trouble. Max walks over and leans down some. He lifts Alex head and kisses the boys forehead. Alex smiles some and he follows Max to the bed. Al and Sam cuddle on the big couch Max's room. Max grabs Alex and places him in his lap and places the ice cream in Alexs hands.

"Eat this now boy."
"Bu-but you wa-want me de-dead.."
"No I dont little one."
"O-oh.." Alex slowly starts to eat the ice cream and Max rubs his back. Alex enjoys the ice cream as Max watches him eat. Al was straddling Sams Lap as they were basically making out. Max growls and Alex looks up. Max smiles and takes the bowl away from Alex.

"I wasn't done." He goes to grab it. Max slaps his hand and Alex whines.
"I tell you when you are done."  Max says sternly. He stands up holding Alex in his arms.
"Go get the shower ready." Alex nods and goes off into the bathroom. Max walks over to Sam and coughs. Al hides his face in Sams neck embarrassed.

"We are going to go shower. If y'all wanna fuck, go to one of the spare room please." Sam laughs and carries Al on his shoulder out of the room. Max walks into the bathroom a few minutes later and Alex is softly moving his hips to the music that he was playing. Max couldn't help but to smile softly. He walked over to Alex and grabbed his hips. Alex jumped some but soon looked up at Max and smiled.
"Help me undress love?" Alex nods and with that Alex starts to undress Max. Max smirked and whispered, "Maybe ill get him to submit .."