A/N & copyright

Hello everyone! Welcome to "Alien - [Bucky Barnes]", I am evanescence2016.

          First of all, I'd like to begin by saying that I am really grateful to everyone who is reading this story or added this story to their libraries

First of all, I'd like to begin by saying that I am really grateful to everyone who is reading this story or added this story to their libraries. Whether it was because of the cover page, description, or because you love Bucky Barnes and Marvel as much as me.

Now, this book is a really weird kind of love, because of everything I love putting my characters through. 😂

          It takes place in multiple settings, but HYDRA is one of the main ones

It takes place in multiple settings, but HYDRA is one of the main ones. It's an AU at the beginning and I want it to include Captain America: Winter Soldier/ Civil War. There might be some violent or disgusting scenes because, well, it is HYDRA.

I really hope and wish that you enjoy this book because I absolutely loved writing it and my character. Feel free to comment, nothing will be unnoticed or ignored, and to vote as well.

About grammar and spelling mistakes, you can also point them out; but try being respectful because even with English not being my first language, I tried my best.

    Also, there may be a few bits of information (scientific, biological, and others), that are non-factual in the real world. They are completely intended, and seeing as this is fan-fiction, they are made for the story to make sense.

      However, if you want to do your own research and comment about it, by all means! Feel welcome to!

(This book is officially a part of the ALLURA TRILOGY)

See you later in the book, and it was a great pleasure.

💫

💫

—TRIGGER WARNING—
blood, torture, grief, loss,
abuse, trauma, references to
sexual themes (there are
no detailed scenes)

Neither Marvel, the movies, the comics, or the MCU characters belong to me. However, some people I create (plot and character), and in this case Allura's life story, do belong to me.

Also, most of the images, videos and gifs I'll use don't belong to me; All Credit to its Rightful Owner! But I'll specify under the picture when they do.

—— Please, readers, if there are any. DO NOT COPY. It took my effort, time and creativity to write the story, so please, be respectful and do not plagiarize.

—— This story is only on Wattpad; so please, if anyone finds it anywhere else, report or message me.

—— There are also no translations for this story, nor will there be. So, if one were to be found, it has not been authorized by me.

All Rights Reserved
• evanescence2016