twenty six

"STEVE?" A FAINT VOICE WAS heard in the agency, the British woman leaning on the machinery with tear filled eyes. Her voice was practically a whimper, and it sounded heartbreaking to anyone in the area. Her brown hair was perfect and only small sections of her make up were running down her face, but her spirit and her soul had just been broken to pieces.

       A man entered the room, his brown eyes looking at the agent he had grown to call a friend with pitiful, yet urgent eyes. He felt sad for her, losing the man that meant so much to her.

       "Agent Carter?"

       "Yes, Howard?" She sniffled, wiping her eyes and turning to look at him. The Stark cleared his throat.

      "A pod just fell on the perimeter. We don't know where it's from but it has a person inside."

      "A pod?"

       "Indeed." Peggy left her worry behind for a moment, going over to him and grabbing her gun from the table. She walked confidently, her stance intimidating and her eyes void of any emotion.

       The two arrived to the scene, Stark giving the scientists orders to open the machine. When it finally opened, a boy with light hair; kind of like blond was inside, his eyes wide as he sat up carefully. Guns were aimed at him, the young man raising his hands up in defense.

       "Y-You have yellow eyes?" Howard asked, Peggy snorting quietly and patting his back.

       "You have been rendered speechless. I want to know this new.."

       "Where am I?" The man whispered, scientists raising their eyebrows and looking at him in confusion. His eyes landed on Peggy, his factions softening as he stared at a beauty he had never witness before. "You are beautiful, ma'am." The man said, Peggy only smiling softly and going over to him

       "Where are you from?"

       "Jupiter." Gasps were heard around the room, Howard grinning and helping the boy up from the machinery.

      "Welcome to earth..."

       "Ezekyel. Ezekyel Ljós." He said, his introduction going directly to Peggy, a smile on his face. "Looks like I'm stuck here."

       THE SOUND OF WHEELS was heard against the pavement, the engine roaring as Steve stepped harder on the pedal. Ezekyel was sitting on the backseat, his face concentrated as he looked at the forest.

       "Earth has so many weird things."

       "Those are trees, Ezekyel."

      "They produce oxygen, right?" The Jupiterian continued the conversation, obvious amusement in his voice at the not-new-information.

      "Yes."

      "No wonder there's none in Jupiter." Ezekyel smirked, leaning back once more against the seats.

       Natasha rolled her eyes and stopped her conversation with him, chuckling slightly and looking at Steve with an amused expression.

       "Where did Captain America learn how to steal a car?"

        "Nazi Germany." Steve replied, his gaze nostalgic as he thought back to his best friend that had taught him how to in the war.

       "Mm."

        "And we're borrowing. Take your feet off the dash." Natalia complied, Ezekyel leaning on the seat in boredom as he looked at the two SHIELD agents.