four

THE FIRST THING ALLURA FELT before opening her eyes, was her pod crashing against something. It hurt. Yes, a lot. Her body was slammed around the pod and she was sure that if she hit the glass one more time, she'd plummet to her death inside whatever planet she was in.

       That would be embarrassing.

       Though soon enough, and after a painful experience, she realized that she had just crashed into an atmosphere, and she was probably free falling right now. She only hoped she wouldn't crush someone with the alien machinery.

       Fortunately, she landed on a clear area, covered in snow that made her fall a little softer. Allura sighed in relief, finally daring to open her green orbs and open her pod, her forehead bleeding blue before turning a crimson red.

       Instinctively, she looked behind her to search for her younger brother, gasping when she found nothing. She looked up to the sky, the star covered blue taking her by surprise since what she'd usually see from her own planet was the solar system, the multiple moons, or a vibrant orange.

       She felt herself panic as she flew into the sky, hoping that Ezekyel's pod was behind her. But after what felt like an eternity of research, she fell on her knees, breaking with sobs at the sudden realization that she was alone. Completely alone in a different planet with no knowledge of it.

       What is she had landed in Saturn?

       What if the óvinir saw her and annihilated her once and for all?

       The strawberry blonde looked up when she saw lights being pointed her way, rushing into hiding and stepping into a building full of mirrors. She looked at her reflection, her skin glowing blue and a red color around the iris of her eyes. Her long hair was loose and in slight waves.

       "Wer ist da?" Who is there? A voice called, footsteps approaching as a small woman walked inside, her eyes widening at the sight of the stranger's skin. She started taking steps backwards, Allura only analyzing the person who looked like her kind, but their skin being strange and their eyes a color she had never seen before.

       The woman screamed in fear, Allura going into defense mode as she placed her hands in front of her and screamed, the mere sound making the woman's head blow up.

        Why was this person trying to attack her? Did she also posses the abilities she did with her voice? Did she really look so scary in this new planet?

       With her mind wheeling with ideas she stepped out, her body protecting from the temperature as the jupiterian walked around, her green eyes scanning her surroundings.

       It was so strange. There were this weird buildings made from a material she did not know, and they were on a solid ground, no hydrogen lakes or oceans to be seen.

       One thing the strawberry blonde new for sure, was that this planet contained an excessive amount of oxygen. She had never felt the experience of being nauseous, but if this is what it felt like, she just wanted death to be granted upon her.

       Her head was spinning and her gaze was blurry, red being a predominant color that started clouding her vision but not enough to force her into stopping her walk. She stepped into her pod, looking at the hydrogen filled thermos and smiling to herself, opening the lead and drinking it, her body still glowing to protect itself from the temperature as her eyes turned normal green and the awful feelings of sickness disappeared.

        She looked around to see if she wasn't leaving anything important before pressing a button on the back of the pod, the machine shrinking and becoming a golden bracelet.