~Intro~

y/n: Your name

h/c: Hair colour

e/c: Eye colour

I am y/n Huggins. I am 13 years old and live in Derry, Maine. I live with my mom and brother. My mom, being pretty wealthy, quit her job and took up drinking again. She is never home, always out getting hammered. And the few times she is home, she's drunk, on the couch yelling at me. According to her, I was and still am a good for nothing slut that will never amount to anything. A bit heavy for a 10 year old, right? My older brother, Belch, is not that great either. He's two years older than me. He hangs out with his misunderstood gang of 15 year old boys. We both attend the same school. Him in 10th grade and I in 8th.

People see me as a rebellious unbothered teenager. My go-to outfit is a black oversized crew shirt tucked in some cigarette black jeans paired with black pumas. I've been accused of having a resting bitch face most of the time. As the sister of a "thug", I kinda feel obliged to dress that way.

I've been friends with Henry Bowers, leader of Belch's gang, since kindergarten. Victor, Patrick, Belch, Henry and I would hang out all the time. Five months ago, Henry and I started dating. It had just sorta happened. I didn't love him but dating him was a good distraction from my home-life. We were known as the badass couple of Derry High. Our relationship was challenging but, in some ways, familiar. Let's just say that Henry was aggressive. So yeah, to summarise, my life is so far pretty fucked up.