~1~

The bell rang, releasing you from 4th period. On the way to your locker, you spot Victor bullying another victim. Yesterday it was Richie "Trashmouth" Tozier. Today it was Bill Denbrough, aka Stuttering Bill.

Denbrough seemed like a good kid. He'd hang out with his group of friends aka the "Losers Club". The whole school treated them like freaks. But, to be honest, I was kinda jealous of their friendship. They always had each others backs. I wish Vic, Patrick, Belch, Henry and I had that same bond.

I leaned against my locker, waiting for Vic to finish. He elbowed Bill, making his books fall on the floor along with a loud thud.

Bill: F...F...Fuck you.

Victor: What did you say B...B...Billy. You better watch yourself Denbrough or you'll go missing too... like G...G...Georgie.

Bill looked down, clenching his jaw.

Y/n: That's enough Vic.

Victor: Is Princess turning soft?

Y/n: Fuck off.

Victor: Whatever. See ya, losers.

Victor walks away and you walk over to Bill.

Y/n: You okay?

He ignores you and walks away. You pick his books and run after him. You spot Bill and Richie sitting on the grass in front of the library.

Y/n: Hey Denbrough! You forgot your books.

Richie: Hey, hot stuff.

Bill: Sh...Shut up Richie! Th..Thanks.

You walk away.

*Bill's POV*

Richie: What was that about?

Bill: What?

Richie: I saw the way you looked at her.

I roll my eyes, blushing. I was shoving my books in my bag when a sheet fell out. It had Y/n's name on it. I would've ran after her but she had disappeared.

*Your POV*

Henry: Isn't it miss goodie two shoes.

Y/n: Shut up.

Henry: Don't raise your voice at me, bitch.

He grabs your forearm.

Y/n: Let go off me

Victor: Or what? You'll run back to B...B...Billy.

The boys chuckled.

Y/n: Fuck off.

Henry: Hey! You stay the fuck away from those losers. You hear me?

He lets go of your arm.

Henry: See ya, Princess.

The boys walk away. God you hate them and that stupid nickname.

A couple of hours later

You were home alone watching TV when someone rang the doorbell. You open it and see...

Bill Denbrough x reader: Bitter Sweetजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें