~11~

Bill's P.O.V.

After dropping the letter at Y/n's house, I decided to go for a walk. It was a nice and sunny day. Birds chirped as the Kenduskeag's water flowed. I was crossing the kissing bridge near the high school when I heard a car engine. Why me? Why now? Why here? I ran as fast as I could. If I could make it to the school, someone might be able to help me. As Belch's car got closer, I lost hope. I stopped in the middle of the bridge. Henry got out of the car.

Henry: Hello, B-B-Billy

Bill: Leave m-me alone

Henry: I don't think so. Your little girlfriend isn't here to save you this time.

I pursed my lips at the idea of Y/n. But he was right, there was no way that I could fight then off.

Henry: She won't find you as good looking, with an eye patch

He flipped his switchblade open. Shit.

Bill: Th-This is why Y/n left you, H-Henry. You're a d-dick.

He clenched his jaw and tightened his grip on the blade. Shit. I shouldn't've said that.

Henry slung his blade towards my face. I ducked but the cold blade swiped my left temple. I felt blood trickle down my forehead. I tried kicking Henry in the  stomach bug he grabbed my leg and threw me to the floor, smacking my head on the metal railing. I stayed on the floor, too weak to get back up. Henry kicked me in the stomach a few times. His goons laughing maniacally. A high pitched ringing invaded my ears. Suddenly, I heard a gunshot. I saw my life flash before my eyes. But when I didn't feel a bullet tear through my skin, I looked up to see...Y/n. My vision was blurry but I could make out the h/c girl. She had a gun in hand. She had just shot Henry in the foot. Blood  splattered on the floor. Henry grabbed his injured foot, screaming. She stared at me.

Y/n: Come on!

I barely managed to get up. My head was spinning, blood covered half of my face and my stomach was excruciatingly painful. She helped me get on the back of her bike and we rode away.