0.5

I wasn't sure how I was going to get out but it seemed important. So I knew I needed to. I waited till Nicole and my dad was asleep. I knew t wouldn't take long for Honeybooboo to so I didn't have to worry about her and Justin wasn't going to rat on me.

It was about twelve fifteen when Nicole decided to go to bed. She would have gone to bed earlier if it wasn't for the loud noises coming from Harrys house.

So I snuck out the front door as quietly as possible. I didn't change out of the outfit I had worn at the carnival earlier that night.

'You coming?'

'Yeah... Where we meeting up?'

'The usual.'

I headed to the swing set at the grave yard. When Harry wants to meet me there that usually means that he doesn't want to be anywhere near his family. He must have had a fight with them or something....

"Hey... What's up?" I sighed sitting in the swing next to him.

"I'm finished this time..." He mumbled as a tear escaped his eye.

"Why what happened...?"

"They found my stash."

Harry used to smoke a lot but now he is trying to give it up. He has a whole shoebox of squares under his bed that only me and him knew about.

He would tell Gemma but she lost his trust a long time ago.

"Woahh..... What happened?"

Harry lifted his shirt revealing two bruises on his chest. I ran my fingers over one of them and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I'm so sorry...." He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me off of him and held me out in front of him. He seemed to be examining me.

Then his hands cupped my face and he pulled me closer to him once again. My hands rested on his sides then slowly shifted up to his chest.

My eyes closed and I absorbed this moment, I wanted to stay like this, to never let me go. Suddenly his soft lips were attached to mine, so warm and smooth. Then pulled away.

I open my eyes and realize what I had just gotten myself into. I don't want to be in a relationship right now but after kissing him, harry is going to want to date.

I don't want to turn him down and things will get awkward, but then I don't want to say yes and face Ashton at school.

I pulled away and ran my fingers though my hair and put the other hand on my hip. Harry stood there confused but a little upset. He shoved his hands into his coat pockets and hunched his back.

"I-I just....."

"No no I...."

We both had no idea what to say.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I really like you... But I just need time to think."

"Same...."

"Well I got to go before Nicole discovers I was gone." He nods and I began to walk back home.

What did he mean he needed time to think too? Was it because of his family? Or has he found a different girl and needed deciding? I mean I couldn't get mad at him if that's the case because I'm doing the same thing...

I'm not going to be that chooses the guy that's cuter, but then again if I were to I wouldn't be able to because they are both wildly attractive. I want to choose the one that will treat me the best, and right now I'm leaning towards Ashton.

~~~

I just found out I'm allergic to strawberry fanta. It makes my lips puff up like crazy.