No despair

You wake up in middle of nowhere. The white screen is the only thing that you can see. You try to stand but you don't have any strength to do it. You try to smell, you can feel clamminess on your nose tip but also on your fingertip as well. You try to spell but it ain't any sound come for your mouth.  You should feel fear and despair but NO. You try to force yourself to stand. But your body is too heavy. But you don't give up.  You try as much as you can and finally you can get yourself up. Now you try to walk but your leg is quivering like baby tries to walk for the first time. You slowly walk forward as much as you can. But you feel something sandy and something like a string on the floor. You keep walking even you can see anything in front of you but still keep walking and walking.

After you keep walking for the long road and you hit something on the floor and fell down. You breathing heavily, you take another long breath and close your eyes.

When you open your eyes again you can see the purple color on the floor. You feel excited and then you stand up again and keep walk forward on the purple color. But this time your body is lighter so it's easier to walk this time.

Suddenly you can hear growling noise from your stomach but you still keep walking for a few steps but you fell down again. But this time you don't have any strength to get up anymore.  You sigh, but still you don't feel hopeless. But you desire to rest for a bit cuz you don't have any strength to move anymore.

(I'm sorry that this part of the story is really really boring. But it's just the beginning of the story. I hope anyone who has read this and still want to know what will happen next, please tell me on the comment. It'll really help me to keep writing and this story.)