The king of chaos

"LANCER"
Suddenly you can hear furiously noises from behind you and when you turn around you see the creature that he almost looks like Lancer but his shares multiple features with Lancer, which is the tear-shaped face with a black spade where his eyes should be, a mouth showing his tongue and big teeth, a broad body, and blue gloves and boots. What differentiates him from Lancer is the three-spiked crown on his head, the enormous mouth on his stomach shaped like a blue spade from where a chain comes out as a tongue. Who is he? Is he has something connected with Lancer...?! Or he is...

"Dad?!?" Say, Lancer. Oh my god! Is he Lancer's dad? Is this mean he is the KING. The king look at you  "Who are they, Lancer?" Lancer look at his dad surprisingly as he hears the question "T... They are my new friend, Dad."  The king looks at Lancer, disappointed which full with anger. That's you can feel it from him. "Do you remember what I told you" the King ask his son. But Lancer looks at his dad. In his eyes are full of confusion. " W... what is it, dad?" the king feel even angry in his son.

"DO NOT BEFRIEND WITH THE LIGHTER
! We can't trust them!"
The king quickly reaches his hand to Lancer's nack. Without thinking, you step in front of Lancer to protect him. The king looks at you surprisedly. Suddenly he smirks at you, which make you feel little frightened. "How interesting, the little brat dare standing against me!" The king shout. As the king finish his words. You talk a long breathe and shout back at the king "I don't care if you're king or not! But if you being rude like this. No one gonna to respect you!"  The thing that you said makes him feel even angry but he smirks to you. With his anger inside his heart, he grabs your neck and pulls you up. You start to struggle, you try to breathe but the king slowly squeezing your neck tighter and tighter. "Gha... ha...aha......!" With the suffer voice in your breathing, it makes the king feel really satisfies by torture you. You try to get the king's handoff from your neck to lets you go but no use.

"Dad! Please stop, she doesn't do anything to you" Lancer say to his father but he starts to tremble with fear in his dad. But the king doesn't listen to his son beg "Please dad!!!" Lancer shout. The king looked at his son "Fine!" He says as he drops you down. You cough and breathing heavily. "(Y/n)! Are you ok?" Jigsawry says as he runs to you. "I'm so sorry that I can't help you,(y/n)" Jigsawry whispers with fear. "It....it's ok. I...I'm the one s....starting this." You say. "Now, listen to me you little brat! If you dare ever come here again in my domain. Next time, I'll squeeze your neck till it broke!" The king growl.

The King grabs his son's hand and walks into the castle. Lancer look both of you.  Lancer wave at you with sad eyes while his dad drags him into the castle. After the king and Lancer left from your sight. Jigsawry starts to talk again "Well, I guess the only thing we can do here is to go home." "Y... yeah, you're right." you sigh. you turn around and heading home as Jigsawry said. "Don't worry, (y/n). I will make the great puzzle just for you. I guarantee you will like it and you won't fix this time" Jigsawry say but you don't answer. "Hey, (y/n) are you ok?" Jigsewry ask. "Are you still pain?" he asks and start to worry. You notice Jigsawry question. You quickly answer him "No, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me" You smile "Anyway let's just go home. We don't need to stay here, right?" You say and walk back with Jigsawry but while you walk home for some reason you look back at the castle as put your hand on your chest.

When you arrived at Seam's shop. You say goodbye to Jigsawry but he grabs the hem of your shirt." what's wrong? Are you still worrying about me?" You ask and smile at Jigsawry "Don't worry. I'm fine now, see?" You get on your knees and hold Jigsawry's hands "It's no need to worry about me, ok?" He sighs "I'm just worried about you, (y/n). Back there I can't do anything. I can't protect you. I just... I..." You rub Jigsawry head. "Hey, It's ok. I'm fine now. That's matter." You rub Jigsawry's head harder. "Hey! Stop that. I'm not a kid" Jigsawry pull your head off from his head. You giggle. "So, are you ok now?" You smile. "Yeah" He smiles. You wave at Jigsawry and when Jigsawry left from your sight. You get in the shop and walk straight to the back of the shop. You sit on the corner of the room and hug your kneel. There is a big thing that you have face today and it's mass in your head which you can't get it out from your head.
When Seam notice that you are back but you don't come to see him like your usual. He walks to you "Hey, why are you back so soon? Is something wrong?" He asks but you still keep silent as an answer. When Seam see you still don't talk. He pets your head gently." You know that you tell me anything right" You look at him and nod. You're hugging yourself tighter. Finally, you tell him "I just met the king while I explore" Seam surprise with your answer "He was so cruel, he spoke rudely to me, my friend and also his own son." You say "I just want to protect the prince because we are friends now. Friends supposed to protect their friends, isn't it? But when the king was going to kill me. The prince begging him to spare me. If the prince wasn't stopped the king. Maybe I'll be dead by now" You keep saying "I was so scared" You said and tear starts to come out from your eyes, slowly run down on your cheek. "But when I thought I gonna die. The only thing that I can say there is the king hatred but at that moment I can feel something. Something from bottom of his heart beside hatred is 'SORROW'. And every time when I think about his sadness. My tear is always come out. I wonder why" After you finish telling Seam the thing you face. Seam look into your eyes.

"Do you still remember about the story about the light and the dark that I told you?" Seam ask "Yeah" you reply "We... have been abandon by the light. The king has tried as hard as he could for us but nothing works, so he... had been obsessing by hatred now" the thing  hear from Seam about the king it makes you feel really sorry for him but wait "Back there the king call me THE LIGHTER is this why he tries to kill me? Am I the lighter?" you ask Seam. "No, you are different. Actually, I don't even know what you really are." You stun with Seam answer. What is he mean he doesn't know what I am? Is this mean I... I'm not... No, if the light or hatred is the reason the make king being like this. Maybe, just maybe I can help Lancer from his cruelty farther, you thought.

The next day you decide to visit someone you never ever going to meet. You come to meet him in somewhere foggy, dark and hard to breathe which make you feel uncomfortable. Suddenly he slowly appears in front of you, he laughs "Never thought you would come to seeeeeee me, little (y/n)" you swallow "H... hi, Jevil"

{Actually I try to upload this weekly. But it's really hard for me right now cuz I have a lot of work to do here😓. But still, I really appreciate the comments and votes. Even it's not much but it's really filled me with DETERMINATION to keep writing this.
So thank you for you all for reading this and hope you enjoyed 😊}