Family and friends

(Y/n)!!!
You hear a familiar voice calling you. Even you can't see the view clear, because you're almost lost all your consciousness but you still know who is calling for you. "Je...Jevil" You call your friend with all force that you have. "Greeting your Royal Highness, I can see you are having a good time with my.... friend...." Jevil laugh "but do you mind if I take my friend back." he asks the king as he jumps next to you and carries you up. "See you later, Your highness" Jevil bow as the flog cover us.
............................................................
................................................
..................................
.....................
..............
........
......
....
...
.
"Please someone, anyone. Please, accept our request. We need you. You are the one and only that can help. Please accept our request."
Who is that? Why.... Are you asking me? I'm just a week little girl, I can't even save my friend! I'm too weak. I... I can't.... do anything. Why me...? WHY???

Huff! Huff! Huff!
You get up from the weird dream. Whose voice was that? You think and rubbing your head. But when recognized that you're in your room, you sigh. "ugh!" Suddenly you feel the pain from your shoulder. Finally, you recognize the worst moment of your life. You grind your teeth. Yeah, I was almost being raped by that monster! But how am I get back there? You try to stand up but you are too weak but still, you try to get up and walk slowly to the door. But when the door open. You see Seam, Jevil, Jigsawry and LANCER! "(y/n), you finally awake!" Lancer and Jisawry said. Lancer runs to you and hugs you tightly. But you're too weak to stand. You fall down and Lancer is laying over you. "Prince, (y/n) still weak. You shouldn't jump on her like that!" Jisawry said to Lancer "But I'm so worried about her!" The Little Prince said as he hugs you and cries out. "I know, we all do," Seam said "but not me, me! I just do as her request me!" Jevil said as he laughs. Seam sigh and walk to you "So, (y/n) how are you doing?" Seam asks as he pets your head. "Just feel tried a little. I'll find soon, Seam." You smile. "By the way, how am I get back home?" you ask "Uncle Jevil carry you back here" Lancer answer. You look at Jevil that acting ease. "Thank you, Jevil" You smile at Jevil. Jevil looks at you and Jevil body twisted a little as he sees you smile. "Of course, I can do anything" Jevil smirk. "Anyway Lancer, why are you here?" You ask the Prince. "I run here with Mr. Jisawry. He was standing out of the castle and he took me here" Lancer answer. You giggle "Look like I have to thank you too, Jisawry. You're always helping me every time I need help. Thank you." Jisawry smile at you. "Cuz we're friend, (y/n)"
"I never thought my plan is a success." you said "I can think how that stupid king feeling right now that I took his son from his evil hand" After you finish your word. Seam grab your shoulders gently. He takes a deep breath "Actually, (y/n) about The King. After all of you escape from the castle. The king gave an order to take you and The Prince back. And he looks really serious about this, especially about you." You shocked. "Maybe he wants to punish you." Jevil mocking. "That's serious, Jevil!" Seam blame Jevil. "We have to hide them, Seam! I don't want to lose (y/n) again!" Seam grab your shoulders before he hugs you. " I don't think this the right thing to do but we'll do what we can." You surprised with Seam hugging you "S....Seam?" this time the first time that he shows how much he cares about you. You slowly reach your hand to his back and hug him. Thank you, Seam. I love you too. Everyone is my family and friends, you guys are really important to me. You thought as your tear run on your cheek by your joy from your beloved family and friends.
"So, where are we going to hide her?" Jevil ask. "I think I know the place. I haven't opened this room for a long time now." Seam said as he picks an odd shape key. "The basement". Seam walk to the odd shape door under your bed. Behind the door is a ladder to the basement. "The room is quite small, but it's the perfect place to hide though." "Lance, are you ok to stay here?" you ask the prince. "I mean it's my fault that takes you here with me. Actually, you can just go home" "it's ok, (y/n) I'm happy to be with you here. So I can be more badass by protecting you every day!" The innocent Prince smile and hold your hand "Besides, I'm the one that chooses to stay here with you. That's why I come with Jisawry that day." The Prince answer makes your heart malted. I gonna protect him with my life, you thought. "So everything settled, both of you will stay here from now on" Seam said.
........................................................................
........................................
.....................
...........
......
...
..
.
The day has passed, you had been hiding under Seam's shop for a month with Lancer. But the weird thing is, no matter how many days pass, your stamina doesn't seem come back but you are getting weaker and weaker every day. "How is she doing?" Seam comes to the basement. Jisawry holds your hand looks down at you "No good, huh?". Seam come and stand next to your bed. "And she has a fever too" Lancer said "what should we do? Are she gonna die?" Lancer starts to cry. "No, She not gonna die. I'll find a way to save her!" Jisawry said as he gets for the room. Seam lay his hand on your forehead. "Don't worry, (y/n). You'll get better soon. You should sleep for now" You keep breathing as you close your eyes and try to sleep.
....................................................................
.....................................
....................
...........
.......
....
..
.
You slowly open your eyes but suddenly you find yourself in different places that you didn't know. This place is so beautiful. A lot of different kind of birds are around you. They are singing a clam and peaceful song. What is this place? I never see it before but why it's so familiar, you thought. Suddenly you see the girl sitting on the ground. A lot of beautiful flowers is around her. She is collecting flowers and try to make a flower clown. Once it's done, the clown is looking mass but the girl looks happy with her clown. She stands up and runs to the boy that looks similar to the girl. Maybe they are sibling? They are holding hands and walk along together. What a nice view in front of you right now.
....................................................................
.....................................
....................
...........
.......
....
..
.
You slowly open your eyes and you see a familiar view, it's a basement under Seam's hope. Is that a dream? But it beautiful dream though. You try to get up but you still have a fever. You sigh, but wait! Where is everyone? You try harder to get up but you are still weak, so you can't do anything but laying down. You sigh "I hope everyone is alright?". "So you finally woke up, huh?" You quickly turn your head to the voice came from. "You!?" You can't believe your eyes. It's just can't! It's can't be him. No way! How does he know I'm here? "I guess you're thinking why am I here, are you?" The monster king said as he walks toward you. "It's just easy. I can feel the fragments of your soul here" "H..how?" You ask but suddenly you see part of your soul inside his body. But how? Why part of my soul is in his body??

You realize the bad time you have with him. You clench your fits. "I'm here to give part your soul back cuz part of your soul cuz it's annoying me a lot" I stunning with the king word. "but how are you gonna give it back?" you ask him." before I give part of your soul back to you, but once you give my son back!" the king shouted. "what!?"You grind.

"(y/n), I back!" Suddenly you saw Lancer go into the room but once he saw his dad. "D... Dad? Why are here?" Lance starts trouble when he is standing in front of his dad. "My son"  the king reaches his hand to his son but suddenly you can feel something is wrong. This monster King isn't that kind. Suddenly, you see that the king gonna grab Lancer neck and torture him by squeezing his neck. You try as fast as you can to get up and hold on King's arm that moving toward Lancer. "D... Don't you dare touch him" you panting and coughing.
This is bad, even part my soul inside the king is near me but I still weak and my soul is cracking. I have to do whatever it takes to get my soul back. But I can't lose Lancer what should I do? you thought as you fell down on the floor. "(y/n)!" Lancer holding you out and try calling you. "H... Hey... I have a deal for ya, King" you said as the king keep silent to hear you speak out. "I'll get back -cough- your son. If you let me protect him as much as I want" Lancer shock. "(y/n), why you said something like that?" you give Lancer a smile. "because I want to protect you, Lancer" The king stunned with your answer "I'll make a deal you, little brat" the king said. "About your soul, you have taken your punishment if I give you soul back and let you take care of my son!" the king said. Lancer starts to feel the consequences of this. Lancer hold your hand tight and shake his head. You look at Lancer, you already choose to save him whatever it takes. You nod to the king "I really to take you punishment as you said" you said and take a deep breath. The king looks at you and silence before he opens his mouth again

"I want you to be my Queen"

{heya, thank you for your comment. Even it's not much but still a lot to me. So thank you. ☺️}