First fellows

In the darkness you can feel warmth cover over all of your body also you can feel something really soft in your hand. You slowly open your eyes. In front of you is some sort of woods are burning.  And you're holding something look like a pillow and you're covered with a blanket. You quickly get up and look around you. But the thing that attracts you is the burn woods in front of you. The color of the fire is so beautiful for you.

You're looking at the thing in front of you closer and closer. You can feel hotter from it. You really interested about it and your hand start to reach at it slowly.

"If I am you, I won't touch it" Suddenly you can hear a voice from behind you. You quickly turn you're to voice. You see something or someone looks like a stuffed toy of a cat, with a blue-purple face, some sort of brown clothing and an orange fuzzy scarf or ruff around the neck. Its nose is just half a triangle, the top of the head a black patch, the right eye empty and almost closed and the left entirely replaced with a button. Sometimes the holes on it rotate. From beneath it runs a scar. "I saw you pass out front of my shop. So I get you in here. In my place. " You look at him doubtful than walk to him.

"Huh, you want something?" He asks. You don't answer but pinch his cheek. "Hey, stop that! Are you a baby or something!" He yells at you but you still keep pinch his cheek. He notices you won't going to stop. He pushes you hard then you fell down. You look up at him and smile like he didn't hurt you before. The strange creature sigh.
"I don't even know what are you?" He walk close to you, pets your head. "You look like a human but not really a human" the creature said. "But I can feel something from you. Something really peculiar but also familiar" The wired toy stuff knee down and look at you closer "what even are you, kid?"

"Seam!" The funny voice comes from the door as it is knocking. Other creature that's a short, humanoid with a round gray face resembling a mask, elfin ears, clown-like eyes with small yellow pupils and black sclerae, and a large smiling mouth with yellow teeth. He looks at you. "Seam! Is that a human? Is that a toy?" He looks at you excited as you feel the same to him. But you desire not to to get close to him.

Seam look at you and laugh "look like she scared you, Jevil" Jevil look at Seam indignant. "How do you know that, Seam! She is smiling that mean She like me!" "Every time when she sees a new thing. She always investigated. But she not even touch you. That's mean she hate you" Seam said. With feeling dissatisfied "I can make she like me. I can do anything!" Jevil grab your hand hard and pull you up. He stares at your eyes. It makes you feel really uncomfortable. You shove Jevil away and run to Seam. "See?" Seam laugh.

Jevil looks always with shame. He shakes his head as he walks to you. Seam look at Jevil and sigh "Still not giving up?" "No, I just wanna tell her something." Jevil pick chin as he looks at you.

Fear, sorrow, horror. Those feeling come into your heart. You start to tremble with fear for the first. "One day you will change your mind" he whispers at your ear.

Jevil steps back and smile. "I gotta go, Seam. I just come to visit you. But I didn't expect that you already have a friend here" Jevil laugh as he walks out to the door.

"What an asshole" Seam sigh. "Anyway, kid. I didn't ask your name yet. Do you have a name?"  You look at Seam with doubtful eyes "How silly am I.  You can't even talk. Guess I have to name you." Seam look at your really close into your eyes for a while.

"I have a name that suits you. Your name will be.........."

[I think right now all of you might think "this isn't spade king x reader anymore. It should be Seam x Reader or Jevil x Reader"
. But I insisted. This's "spade king x reader" but my outline. The king will appear in the next 2 chapters (or more) I hope you enjoy this chapter.
Thank you for reading this chapter 😊]