Prince of evil

"(Y/n)!"
A monster with floppy ear run to you with something holding in its hand.
"I want ya to try this new puzzle. I sure you won't gonna pass it this time!" The monster give a paper with wired picture on it.

You take the paper from him and smile. "Are you sure, puzzle boy?" "Yep!" With that's confidence face from puzzle boy, you chuckle. You look at the puzzle on paper for a while. "This's really complicated, so hard to fix it out. You must do really hard job." You said and write something on the paper. "But it's still not hard enough." You give a paper back to puzzle guy. He quickly take it from your hand and take a quick look at the paper. "Ow, Man... how I ever gonna bet you. You are such an quick learner" he sigh. "Thanks"  you said with a smile. "I gotta go now. I have to give this dark candy to Seam." But suddenly you going to start walk away "Wait, (Y/n)!" Said blue Jigsawry. You stop and turn around to him. "N... next time I will bet you with the ultimate puzzle! And you have be here every time when I get a new one for you!" He said with blushing face. "Of course, I promise ." You said and wave you hand.

It's been 6 months since you lived here with Seam.  Seam had taught you everything. He taught you to speaks, to write and do magic thing. Of course, you're not ordinary human. You have something different inside you as Seam said in first day you met him. But nobody know what are you really are, so Seam decided take care of you. For you, Seam is like a family. So you love Seam so much like a father and a best friend.

"Seam!" You call him. "I'm back with dark candy as you ask!" You run to Seam and hug him from behind. "Hey, kid! I told you not to hug." Seam shout "S... sorry, Seam. I forgot" you step back but still you smile at him. Seam sigh and pet you head gently. "Thank you, kid. For the dark candy. It's about to running out." You smile with pleasure.

"Oh, Today I met that Jigsawry again. I think he kinda cute." You said to Seam Excitedly  "and why is he cute for you" Seam ask. You respond "well, he's so determination to bet me with all skill that he has. He is so persevere." Seam chuckle. "I hope you don't have feelings for him or any thing" You look Seam with a surprise eyes "No and how can I have any feeling with him. He just my friend that all!" you sigh.

"Anyway Seam. I gonna explore around here more." You try to change talking topic. Seam chuckles at you "sure, kid" You sigh and get your bag. "I'll be back before dinner, Seam."

You walk along the way but the word that Seam said is still stick in your head. Why did Seam think like that? I'm not even know what is feeling??? He not even taught me before! How I even know what it is, you thought. Than you sit on the wayside.

"Ho ho ho" suddenly you can hear strange voice come out from no where. "How dare you come to my territory". You came feel a hand grab on both of your shoulders as you can hear the voice. You start to feel a little frightened and turn around slowly.
In front of you, you see a short and rotund blue-and-white Darkner with a teardrop-shaped head. The upper half of his face is hidden by a large, spade-shaped object. He has a large mouth and a prominent blue tongue is sticking out.

"Pff" what a funny and adorable creature, you think. He stare at your eyes than he start to talk again. "Are you afraid of me?" He ask "I mean, of course! You must afraid of me. Cuz I'm the badass evil here!" He said it with confidence. Now how can you make that adorable creature feel depressed. "Y... yes, I really  scared of you. I'm really sorry for intrude." You said. When you see his eyes full with pride, you start to smile for him. Oh my god, what a lovely monster boy. I wish I can keep him, you thought.  "Now you little thing. Why are you here?" He ask. You respond "Oh, I just want to find a new place for explore."

The little monster smile "lucky for you that I'm in a good mood today! So I'll show you the way to the place that will be more adventure to explore!" "Really?" You reply. The monster grab his bicycle and get on. "So what are you waiting for? Get on my cool motorcycle!" You nod as reply and get on his bike but wait! Was he call this a motorcycle? Pff, what a innocent monster, you thought. "By the way, you strange creature, my name is Lancer. It's nice to meet you." He said with a smile with his blue tongue is stick out. "I'm (Y/n) and same."

"So where are we gonna go?" You ask. "Of course, we will go the place that you will be really surprise you!" Said Lancer than he start to ride his bike. You start feel excited but when you arrive suddenly you start to feel that's this place is familiar to you.

"(Y/n)! Why are you here?" Suddenly you can here familiar voice "Jigsawry!?" You said with surprise voice. You start to look around you. Well, as you think this is around Seam's shop or where Jigsawry live. Why is Lancer bring me here, you think. "Wait, (Y/n). Who is that with you?" Jigsawry ask. "W... well, he is Lancer. I just met him a while ago."

"Prince Lancer!?!" Jigsawry said surprisedly. As you hear Jigsawry you are surprise as Jigsawry "P...prince?!" You said as you step back from Lancer "I'm so sorry I didn't know that you are prince, prince Lancer." You said "Ho Ho Ho, you don't need to be formal!" Lancer smile as his tongue sticking out. Wait! Was he said ho ho ho? Pff, he is so funny, you thought. "Well, as we are group of three. I think I wanna take all you to my special place!" Said Lancer. You start to hope this time will be really new and more exciting place. "And this time we have to walk together to go there." said Lancer. Well this's make sane, his bike I mean his motorcycle can't able to carry 3 persons on it. So all of you desired to walk together on the long long way. As you walk all of you talk a lot and also you have a happy time with your friends.

"We are here!" Lancer shout when we stop on front of big castle. You start to ask "is this your..." "Yes! This is my place! My home! My castle" you didn't finish your question but Lancer suddenly answered you like he know what are you going to say. "Well, let's get in my new friends"

"LANCER"

{Sorry for late update and I'm really appreciate all view,comment and vote. It's make feel really happy. So thank you very much.
I really hope all you enjoy this chapter and thank you reading this 😊}