The bride

"I want you to be my Queen"
The king said. You shocking once you hear his word. Like it's freezing your body by those words.
All of your feelings are mixing in your head happily, sad, confused, fear, anger and a lot of feelings that you can't count. All of that feeling make you shout in one word to the King.
"What?!?"
Actually, sometimes you have dreamed about the good guy ask you to marry him but not like this. Not him! Not this monster! Your body trembling. Of course, how can you accept this?
Lancer gasp "Dad, you want (y/n), to be my new mom? (Y/n), I'll be happy to have you as my new mom." Your face turns pale and quickly look at Lancer's face. You can see happiness in his eyes.

This is the worst moment of my life!
I can't except this. I don't want to marry in horrible creature! But how can I say no to this cute innocent prince?

You take a deep breath and sigh. "Yes... Lancer, I will be your..... your new mom" you smirk "yay!" Lancer shout with happiness. "I gonna tell this good news to everyone!" Lancer smile and left you alone with the king. "Lancer, wait!" you call him out but you already use too much energy for making yourself move earlier even you are still weak plus you have a fever. You let yourself collapse on the floor. The king walks towards and on his knee. "I'll return part of your soul to you as I told you," the king said as he holds your chin and lifts your chin up to look up at him. You stared at his face. He looks in your eyes and his face turn a little dark blue. Is he nervous? But wait! What is he going to do? You thought. "S.....stop staring at me like that already!!! This is the only way to return your soul!" the king shout. "so... you want me to close my eyes or something?" you ask. "Just....just do whatever you want! I don't care anyway!" the king shout. You sigh and close your eyes.

Suddenly you feel something soft but a little rough skin press on your soft lips. You open your eyes and you see the king is kissing you. You try to escape by pushing him off but the king holds you too tight. You hold on his shoulders and try to push him off again. Unexpectedly, you feel his warm and big tongue reaches in your mouth. His tongue rubbing and squeezing your tongue. The kiss is too rough for you too handle. It's also hard to breathe. You moan in the kiss. I really want this disgusting moment over as soon as possible.
Please, stop already! I don't want this!
But suddenly you feel your heart pounding fast and loud. You start to lose your sense, you hold on the king tighter than before, it feels like your body telling you to don't let this kiss over. You start to lose control of your tongue. Your tongue move rubbing around the king's tongue as you moan.

What am I doing? Why am I liking this disgusting kiss? Why I can't resist this.... I want....

The king lets the kiss go and lets you collapse on the floor. "I can see you did enjoy the kiss. How slutty you are, lighter" the king said as his tongue sticking out. You get yourself up and you can feel your full soul inside you but you still pant because of you still exhausted from the kiss. You look up at the king, you really want to spit in front of the king but some reason makes you don't want to do it.  You avoid the king eyes and cover your mouth with your hand. "I have to tell one thing, even I accept your order. It doesn't mean I like you or love you. And it's not gonna happen!" you shout with a deep red face. "I know" the king reply. You stunning and clench you fit "then why? Why you ask me to marry you! If you didn't care that I love you or not. And you also don't love me!" you shout. The king gives you an evil smile "I already told you. It's your punishment. You gonna be my toy, Lighter." You stunning before you open your mouth "I see.... You just want to play with my heart than." you laugh. "you just wanna torture by using me as you wish! See me despair by making me be your queen! Ha! This is stupid you know? Hahaha"

You slap the king face as your tear fall down "You are really a monster" you said. You look at the king and you see the dark bruise on his cheek. You turn away from the king and run to outside Seam's shop. You see all of your friends there.  "(y/n)!" Jisawry calls you as soon as he sees you. "Are you going to marry the king?" when you hear the question, you avoid Jisawry's eyes. Your actions make him know your answer. "damn it" jisawry said to himself. "wait, (y/n). You still have a fever. But how you stand up and get up here? Are you feeling ok now?" Seam ask. You look at Seam. You really don't want Seam and everyone to worry about you. You hide your feelings and smile. "actually, the king heals me. So I think he cares about me. Maybe he has a good side of him. That why accept him" Lancer smile and hug you. "I'm so glad that you will become my new mom!"

"Yes my son, she will be with us. we will be the happiest family in the dark world" the king said as he walks out from Seam's shop. "I announced, I'll appoint the new queen and the wedding will arrange tomorrow!" the king said. You face turns pale as you hear the king announced to his people.
.....................................................
............................
............
......
...
..
.
The next day you walk to the castle with Seam. All the guards are bowing to you as their new queen. You pretend to smile in reply. One of the guards walks to you and bow at you. "Greeting, new queen. I have an order to guide you to your dressing room." as the guard finish his word, he leads you to the room. During walking to the room "hey, you are guard, right? What's your name?" you ask the guard "it just feels odd to call you 'guard'. I prefer to call your name" you smile. But he keeps silent and walking. You notice that he ignoring you, you sigh. Once you arrived at the room. The guard bow at you again "This is your dressing room, new queen" "thanks...." you reply. The guard turns around but once he starts moving, he stops "it's Rudinn Ranger, my queen." you look at Rudinn and smile. "thanks, Rudinn" Rudinn look at you for a while before he leaves you with Seam. "I gonna waiting outside. Just call me when you are done dressing up" Seam said. You nod in reply. You enter the dressing room. In front of you, you see the most beautiful bride dress that you've ever see. You walk to the dress and reach your hand to the dress. You touch the dress gently, you can feel that this dress is made with subtlety. You can feel the duty and responsibility embedded in this dress. Once you finish dressing, the tear is fall out from your eyes.

"Are you done dressing, (y/n)?" Seam said as he knocking the door. "y...yeah!" you reply as you wipe your tear. Seam comes in the room. Seam smile "you look really beautiful today" you smile back "thank, Seam" Seam walk to you and hold your hands. "then why were you crying?" you surprised with Seam question "I wasn't!" you said. Seam look at you and sigh "Don't lie to me, (y/n). I can see the tear stain on your cheeks." once Seam finished his word your tear stat flows out again. "You always act that you are earnest and strong. But deep inside, you are feeble and amiable." Seam said as he petting your back. "what should I do, Seam? I don't want this. I don't what him to satisfies by torture me like this!" you cry. Suddenly I have a new plan, the plan that the king won't be satisfied by torture you. You wipe a tear on you cheeks and hold Seam hand and smile. "I have decided, Seam." Seam look at you. "I will always be happy and smile. No matter what. I won't be sad again like I always have been!" you smile "and I need a little your help, Seam"
.....................................................
............................
............
......
...
..
.
In the hall of appointment ceremony of the new queen. A lot of people that come be a witness of a new queen. The king sitting in the throne and yawning. "your majesty, please pull yourself together. This is an important ceremony" the creature that's appalling to be an adult-sized humanoid. His head is diamond-shaped, with long white hair folded on the back of his head, and a (seemingly) melted face composed of two diamond-shaped eyes and a large mouth. As a garment, he wears a royal suite with epaulets, said to the king. "shut up, Rouxls Kaard. Why I have to care about such a pathetic ceremony?" the king said. " but sir..." Rouxls Kaard tries to convince the king but the king still ignores him.
You sigh, after you see thing in the hall. You take a deep breath. Before you walk out to hall "(y/n) before you go. I have told you something." you hear Seam say something. You turn around and look at him "The choice that you choose, will lead you to the path that's you looking for" You look at Seam "what do you mean?" Seam pushes you out to the hall. Before the door close you hear Seam whisper to you "Time to go. Good luck, kid".

"The queen is here!" Rouxls Kaard announced to the people in the hall. Everyone looks at you one eye. You start to feel nervous when everyone staring at you. You take a deep breath and walk to the throne where the king is with majestic. Once you stand in front of him, you bow at him. The king stands up "get up and look at me,(y/n)" the order you. You slowly look up at him, once he sees your face clearly. He shocking at you. You smile at the king and whisper "what's wrong, my king?" you can see in his eyes. He never see such a beauty in front if him. Of course, you try as much as you can to make yourself look pretty to strike the king heart.
You will regret to make me be your queen. You thought
once the king gets his sense back, he coughs slightly. "(y/n) will be my queen and always be my side, will you not?".You bow again at the king.
"Yes, my king."

{Heya, guys. This chapter is quite long. So thanks to all of you that read it. As always, I hope you like this chapter. If you like it please vote or comments to tell me how do you feel. Love you guys😘}