Rescue

(warning: the chapter contains some of LEMON!!!!)
"Hi, Jevil" You greet Jevil. "So, tell me why the girl like you wanna visit me?" Jevil giggle "Do you miss me?" He teasing you. You take a deep breath and sigh "No, Jevil. I come to see you because I need you" Your answer makes Jevil beam at you "You need me?"

"I mean, I need your help!" You disgusted. "My help?" Jevil said Surprisingly as he walks to you. "Well, I guess you have to give me something in return" Jevil sneering.  Jevil walk closer to you but you step back. "What is it that you want, Jevil" You keep back from Jevil. "You asking me? I think you know know what's it that I want from you, (y/n)" Said Jevil. With the looking in his eye, it feels like he freezing you by his eyes "If you give it to me, I promise I'll help you in full price." You raise your eyebrow and fold one's arms. "What is it that you want, Jevil" You say. Jevil walk steps forward to you as he gives you an evil smile. The smile makes you feel uncomfortable as it seems. You step back but you can feel something block you. Jevil gets closer to you.

Your heart is pounding, loud and fast. Oh God, what is he going to do with me, you thought. You can't bear to look at him anymore. You close your eyes tight and let's whatever that's going to happen to you. Suddenly, you can feel a hand is stroking your hair. You open your eyes a little.  "Your hair" Jevil said.  You surprised "M... My hair???" Jevil looks at you. Suddenly you realize that Jevil face is really close to your face "Je...Jevil, what are you doing???" Suddenly he grabs your hair and cut your long beautiful hair into short hair.  As your body reacts to his action. Without thinking you clench your fists tight and punch at Jevil's face as hard as you can. "How dare you!" You shout.
Wait! Where is he??? In front of you suppose to be Jevil but nobody there. "Aw, you are so cruel cruel" The cold voice whispers on your right ear. You quickly turned back and there he is. Jevil is sneered at you which his hand is holding your hair. He sniffing your hair. "So what is it that you want me to help you?" You clenching your fists tightly. But when you realize you come here to ask him to help you to save your friend, Lancer. You take a deep breath "I want to save Lancer" "You mean Prince Lancer? Why're you want to save the prince?" You look at Jevil with determined "Lancer is my friend...." You said "And he also cute" You whisper to yourself. "What did you say?" You startled when you hear Jevil's question "Nah..... Nothing! But you're already taking your pay off you better do your best!" You shout. Jevil giggles "Sure, my little (y/n). So do you have any plans?" Jevil looks at you tricky. "Yeah... I have......."

The next day Jevil standing at the front door of the castle. When the guards noticed Jevil appearing. They ready their spear at Jevil. Jevil laughing at the guards "You guys want to play, play?" The guards look at each other and confused "Then, after you guys, I can play with the rest of you, too!" One of the guards look at Jevil with anger "And what kind of game is it!!" "Oh, it's just a simple number game" Jevil laughed and take out his scythe "When your HP drops to zero, you lose!!!" The guards get even more anger "Well we shall see who will win this game. But I gonna warn you. We won't lose easily!" The guard shout. Jevil keeps laughing "Now, Now!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!"
After Jevil finishes his word, the guards quickly throw their spear to Jevil. But even the spear hit Jevil, but it doesn't make much damage to Jevil. Jevil turns his scythe getting bigger "I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!" Jevil laughs and attacks the guards.

The loud noise from the Jevil and the guard fight should draw attention from the people in the castle. Even the spoiled king!!! You thought and proud of your plan to rescue your cute friend. You start searching for Lancer from the first floor to the fifth floor. "Lancer, Where are you? If I don't find him soon. I don't know how long Jevil will distract them" Finally you see a spade door and something tells you should check this room.  You walk into the spade door "Lancer!" You saw Lancer in this room, he's wearing his headphone. You take his headphone off and grab his shoulders "Lancer, we need to go now!" Lancer look at you surprisingly "(Y/n)!? Why are you here?" You smile "I come to save you from your cruelty dad" "But you don't need to save me, (y/n)" Lancer said. You startled. Lance gently put you back "You need to go, (y/n)" "But I just wanna...." You try to convince Lancer. Suddenly, Lancer's face turns pale. "Lancer, what's wrong?" You ask Lancer worrying.

"Don't worry, it's not a thing wrong with him"
The voice from the evil monster that you hate the most. The voice that you never ever gonna forget. You quickly turn back. "Too slower, Lightner" The king quickly grab your neck and pull you up and growling "I spare you once but not anymore, Lightner!" You quickly kick the king belly with your full force. The king release you from his hand, you try to escape but his mouth on his belly bite your leg. "Ah!!!!" You fell down and scream out. The pain from the bite, you can't even get yourself up. The blood from the wound is bleeding out a lot. You stumble and try to stop the bleeding with your hand but still, you try to escape from this monster. "What's a beautiful voice that you make, Lightner" The king sneer. "Lancer!" The king shouts out to his son. "I give you 3 second for getting out from this room before I give you the worse nightmare ever" Lancer startled. "1" the king start to count. "2" Lancer look at you with frightened feeling, you nod at Lancer to tell him everything will be fine "3" The king count the last number. Lancer runs out for the room and lets you alone with this evil king. The king looks at you "I want to kill you but now I change my mind" The king looks at you with pity feeling. You try to crawl the bed near you to get yourself up. The king slowly walks toward you and grabs your neck and pin you down on the bed as he gets over you. "I'll torture you, make you suffer till you cry for your own DEATH!" He growls. You look at the king, your heart is pounding out loud. Your eyes are filled with fear. But you shout out with all your courage that remain in your heart. "You think I'm scared of you. You're wrong!" You smile. "Well, we'll see how long you will hold on with this, little brat Lightner" The king said as you can feel his thumb rubbing your neck. The king face gets closer and closer to your face. It's really close, you can feel even his breath. It's so hot. He gets closer to your shoulder, you trembling. "Aw, you're scared now? where's the smart mouth girl back there." The King mocking you. "No... No, I'm not!" You still try to act cool but your body isn't obeying you. The king laughing "Suck a pity, Lightner. Even you cry for help but nobody gonna come to save you now. " He said as he bites the soft skin on your neck. You twitch and bite your mouth to keep silent. I won't let this monster get what he wants! Suddenly you can feel his hot, worms tongue lick your wound that he bit you. This time you clench the bed tightly. "Lightner, your blood..." He said as he licks your blood in his mouth. He growls "I want more!" He bites harder on your neck as he sucks your blood from your neck. The pain from the bites, the pain from losing blood. But somehow it has a strange feeling that you can't tell. But now this feeling it's growing and now it's too much for you to handle. You can't bear with it anymore "Nah..... No more.... Please....Ah!" You moaning as begging him to let you go. your tear run down from your eyes. You move your hands to his shoulder and clench on him tight and try put him off but you can't fight again his force. He's too strong. It's like your power and your soul are be sucking off by the king.

Finally, you feel almost lost your consciousness, but suddenly you feel something burning inside you. Something warm and powerful. The king stopped suck your wound and look at you. "You...?! This can't be...." the king said as he tumbling

BOOM!!!!
"(Y/N)!!!!"

{first I wanna sorry for you guys, who waiting for this fiction. I have to say I have a lot of work to do back there. (and also I'm kinda little lazy too -giggles-) So I hope you guys like this chapter thank you for reading this chapter. 😊)