✨💛 Cookies and Milk (Hunk x reader) (4/5)

✨This is a Christmas Special

This is just a random one-shot. I wanted to give you guys a special one ❣️

 I wanted to give you guys a special one ❣️

Dialogue will be in this
Enjoy it- A/N

💛HUNK

"Chocolate Chip?" You muttered to yourself. You were walking to your room when you came to a halt, your nose twitched as a warm aroma took over and before you knew it you were walking into the kitchen. You looked at the counter and there were a batch of cookies. You sniffed the air and smiled when you knew the exact smell.

"Chocolate Chipss" You hummed as walked over to them, you picked one up and drooled looking at the sight of it.
You couldn't believe that someone made cookies in space! In space!! I mean you never looked at the ingredients they had laying around in the kitchen but you just couldn't believe that someone took their time in making such desirable treats.
And you know exactly who.

"Oh Hunk." You sighed as you took a bite of the cookie. You almost teared up as the taste lingered on your tongue. The warmness spreading throughout your body. The smell over taking your senses.

Within minutes you finished the cookie, you didn't want to be greedy and eat the rest, though you know to your full extent you would do it in a heart beat. You decided to pay your respects to the chief, and you know exactly know where to find him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
You walked into the lions hanger, where Pidge and Hunk were working on something. Their backs were turned on you as they didn't seem to notice your presence.
You tip toed over to them you heard them chatting to each other.

"Yeah, but the green wire was supposed to connect with the yellow wire, right?"
Hunk muttered, he sounded a bit stressed.
"NO! Don't connect those together!" Pidge shouted making him drop his tools.
"Okay okay..sorry." He said dropping his head.
"Geez, Hunk. Your a total mess. You weren't kidding when you said you didn't feel like yourself." Pidge said putting her hand on his shoulder. He sighed as he muttered a 'yeah'. You frowned as I saw Hunk figure, I've never heard him seem so down. You walked behind him startling the two, you wrapped your arms around his waist.

"Y/N?!" He squeaked, he sounded surprised as he turned to me. He saw me frowning and pulled me in for a hug.
"Hey...what's wrong."
He said sweetly, he rubbed my back as I sat on his thigh. Pidge gave me a small smile as she put her hand on my shoulder.
"Well, I feel like a horrible girlfriend!" I said folding my arms, the two widened their eyes and looked at each other.
"What? Why would you say that, your not a horrible girlfriend. Your not horrible at all." He said cupping my face.
You grabbed his face and gave him a small smile, "Are you okay? You aren't yourself today" he said titling his head.

"I could ask you the same thing. I heard you and you don't sound like my cheerful Hunk." You frowned as you saw him frowning. Pidge looked between the two of you and decided she was going to take a break and left within seconds.
"I'm sorry. I-I just been off lately, I think I might be...I don't know." He said looking down.
"Home sick?" You said grabbing his hand.
He looked you in the eyes and you can tell that what you said was the answer. It would make sense, you remember Lance telling you that Hunk loved his mother's chocolate chip cookies and they reminded of warmth and happiness. Plus who doesn't like chocolate chips?
You smiled warmly at him, he sighed as he embraced you.
"Yeah, I am. I just miss my family, I miss earth itself."

"I understand, there are moments where I just lose myself thinking of my parents." He smiled at me.
"But it all be worth it when we save the universe and go back home. Then we can eat all the cookies we want."
He chuckled at me as he kissed my cheek.

"Oh I also wanted to pay my respects to the chief, those cookies were made with so much love." You said sighing, he pulled me into him as we started walking out the room.
"I made them knowing they would put someone in a good mood. I'm glad you liked them."

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM HUNK
4/5
VOTE AND COMMENT