*Please read*. THANK U FOR 3k// Updates & A/N

A/N:

FELLOW READERS/FOLLOWERS
I sowwy :(
I didn't mean for this hiatus to get out of hand. I don't want you guys to think I forgot, honestly I haven't- I just have serious writers block. I'm not confident in my writing but your encouragement by simply voting and commenting and adding helps a lot thank you!

So, DON'T WORRY THIS IS GOOD NEWS, I haven't updated this book since February and that sucks a lot. To be honest since May, I've lost my touch in wanting to continuing this book. I've had so many other ideas for books, but I haven't even finish the ones I started- which is sad but it happens.
REST ASSURED, I'm continuing this book, but I think all I could do is finish it.
So the plan, is to finish the book by the end of fall. 🍂🍁
Believe me I still love Voltron, it damaged me, seriously like it hurts but I still love the characters so much.
So much that: I'M INSPIRED TO MAKE BOOKS ABOUT CERTAIN CHARACTERS:
•One In The Same// PIDGE x R
•My Charolette// HUNK x R
🎶Those are to have sequels as well 🎶

I'll come around and explain more about those soon. Look at you feed and you'll see more about it and the release date.

~~~
Look at my bio to see more bout my other books that are to come out or updated!

But I'm updating this book tonight and to release two chapters a day. Starting tonight!
No more wait? No more WAIT!!!
- A/N