◼️You love their...

⬆️Don't mind random pic 😆
🖤SHIRO
You love his hair. The way it's fluffy on the top, makes you want to pet it, almost like he's a pet. The hair style suits him and is very attractive. You just gaze it for minutes without even knowing, til he catches your attention.

❤️KEITH
You like his persona. Though many don't find it very appealing, you for one, can't help but admire him. He's not as cold as others say he is, you just really have to get to know him. And you feel like the two of you are getting closer by the day.

💙LANCE
His smile. What did he say about me? My figure?! *Sigh*
Anyways you can't help but feel a bit lifted by his smile.It's so vibrant and his pearly white teeth makes even better. He could be grinning and it makes you smile. You love it.

💛HUNK
You love listening to his laugh, his laugh brings butterflies to your stomach.You love making him laugh, you would do anything just to hear it. To hear his laughter makes you warm inside, like hot coco.

💚PIDGE
You love her smile, you use to rarely see it, but now that your two are friends you see it as at times. When she's discussing about space, talking about her family, it brings a smile to her face. It brings a smile to your face and a tug at your heart.

💕ALLURA
Her eyes, their so alluring. She herself is beautiful but her eyes give her a full display of her emotions. Whether she's nervous, anxious, mad, scared, sad, happy. It shows and whenever her eyes sparkle when she sees something shiny or exciting gives your heart a tug.

🧡CORAN
You love his mustache. You would look at it with such meaning in your eyes. He would talk or laugh and his mustache would twitch away. You love how it suits him very very well.

❣️MATT
His personality. He's the cutest geek you ever met and your so thankful you did. His loving and caring side makes you sigh with desire, he's a definite family guy and a science geek. You love that about him.

😈LOTOR
His hair. You can't help but stare at it for hours and more to come. It's length is everything, the whitest that is as pure as whiteness can be. You admire it, you like how it fits him and makes him more irritable.

COMMENT AND VOTE
A/N THANKS AGAIN FOR 1K!!! I LOVE ALL MY READERS, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF NY HEART 😭😭💕💕💕