◼️What they're passionate about pt.2/2

An unexpected part two 💕
Paladins POV
🖤SHIRO
Today was the day for me to leave for the Kerberos Mission.
It felt as if it were days before I told Y/N about me leaving, but it was months ago. I see her over in the crowd, she's waving at me next to her is her father who gave me a farewell nod. Tears were a no go, but if they were I would be sobbing. It took so much time for me to get to this position and now that I'm finally going, I felt as though I accomplished my goal. We were boarding the ship when I glance over at the far corner of the yard where I see a small figure in a red hoodie. Keith. He was here, I didn't think he'd show up but he did, he gave me a small smile when he noticed I was staring, I gave him one in return, before I abroad the ship. I hope that Y/N and Keith would take care...

❤️KEITH
I've been avoiding classes a lot lately, it didn't bother me as it did my teachers. 'A rebel isn't welcomed here.' They always say about me, they don't have to worry about that anymore. I haven't been focusing on anything but Shiro. Y/N was the only one that's been supporting me about it, but even her encouraging words wouldn't get to me. Staying at the Garrison wasn't helping at all, I had to leave. I don't know how I'll tell Y/N, maybe it's best if I just don't tell her.

💙LANCE
I've been busting my butt to get to be a fighter pilot and have been praying. Today was a new semester and we switch positions and get new positions. Now that Keith is a mega drop out, there's a possibility of me getting the spot. I smiled as me and Hunk went over to the board to check for the names.

"YES!" I started doing my little victory dance. I got it, I can't wait to tell Y/N, she'll be so proud. I looked over at Hunk, who looked confused.
"Whose Pidge?"
We then we're face to face with a short guy with glasses, who held no enthusiasm toward us.
"Hey, I'm Pidge."

💛HUNK
I walked over to the little picnic I had made for me and Y/M. She bit her when I pulled out homemade sandwiches, she gasped when she saw that they were lettuce wrapped, she likes vegetables as much as treats. The sandwiches had tomatoes, cucumbers, and little turkey. We ate in peace, enjoying the quiet.

"Your amazing." She said. I stopped chewing and raised a brow. "Really?" She nodded stilling eating, all I did was make simple sandwiches. Nothing really amazing there.

"Not just your cooking, your just amazing simply, because your you. I'm just so happy to be your girlfriend." I blinked at her my cheeks turning a shade of red.  "Aren't you a lucky chef?" I smiled as she gave me a hug. Aren't a lucky chef.

💚PIDGE
I began to be even more distance toward my classmates and I hate to say even toward my only friend at the school. She's been so kind to me, that even I believe she feels pity for me. And now since my brother and father are lost in space and I finally got accepted to the Garrison, I'm leaving everything behind. I'm sorry Y/N.
She still attends regular school, but I had to leave because my heart from day one belonged at the Garrison, surrounded by things I love and now I have a real reason to be here. To search for my family, not to socialize and make friends...I'm sorry Y/N, I really am.

💕ALLURA
I have been feeling weird for awhile. It's been awhile since I shared what I felt toward Y/N and now I feel as though the need to know is growing stronger but the answer is close.I walked around the castle deep in thought, not even knowing that I was going to run into someone. When I bumped into the person, I feel into their arms, I looked up at them and was giving a smile.

"Y/N." I smiled back at her. She asked if I was alright and I told her what I was feeling. I felt as though, telling her was what was needed. She nodded once I was done, saying that it was going to take patience but that'll you find it soon. I frowned at her answer, knowing she was right.  She laughed and wrapped her arms around my waist, she kissed my cheek giving my hips a squeeze. I smiled at her gesture and hugged her back.
I think I'll be fine, as long as I have you by my side.

🧡CORAN
I couldn't believe how old the princess has gotten, she's at the age of 3 and is walking and talking. I fine it so adorable, but she's a bit of an adventurer, she's quick to find trouble! She's with Y/N at the moment which I'm yet again thankful to have her by my side. She's holding the princess hand while we walk through the garden of Altea.
I looked over at the two, Allura is now looking at the adoring flowers and Y/N is staring at me...

"Huh?"
I said blinking, she gave me a smirk and walked over to me. She pinched my cheek and held my hand now.
"You've been awfully busy lately. We hardly have time to spend with each other." I frowned hearing her say that, we've been busy alright but it's been dealing with Voltron and since I'm always by King Alford side it's been hard to make time for Y/N. She wrapped her arms around my arm, has she hugged it.
"I know you've been busy, but I don't want you to worry. It's not like we don't live in the same castle together. Plus we get to spend this time with each other," She said looking me in the eyes, "addition to Allura, we are protecting her." I gave her a sweet smile, as I landed a surprising kiss upon her lips. We are protecting her we're doing something right.

❣️MATT
We had left earth, hours ago. I was grinning ear from ear, when we were lifted from the ground. I remember all those happy faces, my mother and sister waving at us, Katie giving me her supporting thumbs up. And Y/N, she was there. She gave me the sweetest kiss, before I left, it wasn't to much as a goodbye kiss, but a 'come back as soon as possible' that kinda kiss. The one that I can't wait to go to and ravish those precious lips.

"Son? You alright?" I was snapped out of my thoughts, when I looked at my father.
"Huh? Oh yeah, just...can't believe we're actually in the space." I said looking out the window, the stars were amazing out here everything is breath taking. My dad gave me a nod in agreement, as he went back to piloting the ship.
Suddenly I couldn't wait to go back home..

😈LOTOR
I was in my quarters, resting on my bed. My head resting on the pillow, my face facing the ceiling. My eyes were closed when I felt a shifted weight on my bed. I furrowed my brows.

"You know..you talked about your passion. Your desire for respect. How are you going to win it?" I opened my eyes and  over and looked over at Y/N, she sat on my bed her back to turned to me.
"I felt as though, you would try to do it another way then control fear into them. But honestly I doubt you'd do it any other way." She said, looking at me. Her face held no emotion, her eyes looked dull into mine. I sat up and leaned into her, she tensed at the closeness as I got right to her face.
"How horrible do you think I am?" I asked. She didn't answer at first, till I grabbed her arm pulling her even closer, to where our noses touch. She sucked in her breath at the closeness, her eyes shined with a hint of fear and curiosity.
"I-I don't know.."
She finally answered as I released her, I fell back onto my bed and turned my back to her. I could feel her stare at me and could even make out the hateful faces she was making. All that matters is that she doesn't know my intentions.

💕COMMENT AND VOTE
If there are grammar errors, I formally apologize 😤❤️💯