◼️When you reconnect

A YEAR LATER...

QUICK a/n:
Allura's Preference might not make sense but I apologize in advance. I wanted her and the Paladins to kinda match in a way, and I know in the last two possibly three that I went ahead then what I wanted to two. So from here on I'm starting a slow pace with her until her and the Paladins are all matched up along with Coran's. I hope that's fine :)

P.S Matt and Lotor don't have one on here :3 just a heads up!
Ok den enjoy :3

🖤SHIRO

You being a teacher's aid, assigned yourself to stay in the classroom after night time.
When you became leaving the classroom you notice two similar students sneaking out their rooms and headed down the hall. You being the firm and curious person you are, you decided to follow them.

Still not being noticed by your presence the two- now trio, left the roof top and was seemingly following another kid to the Infirmaries.
You yet again followed them.

"I should have known. Lance McClain.."
The kid turned and gasped when he saw you leaning against the door frame along with the others. Your eyes glanced at the boy he was arguing with before you arrived and walked over to them.

You were about to demand there reason being here and skipping the rules until you looked at the person they were holding. You're breathing hitched and your eyes got misty.

"S-Shiro."

~~~~~~

❤️KEITH

You walked over to your door as your roommate was sound asleep. You opened it to been looking at Hunk and Lance, who pushed themselves in your room with out permission.

"Mind explaining?" You sighed as you looked at Lance, he explained to you that he and Hunk, were heading to there dorms when they noticed Pidge sneaking up to the roof. They wanted me to join, since talking to Pidge was easier since he liked me.
~~~~

Faster forward, we ended spooking Pidge, found a ship that had Shiro on it and-
"Keith.." I muttered

💙 LANCE
You were up on the roof top watching the stars, blindly ignoring the battering between Lance and Pidge over Hunk touching Pidge's tech. You blanked out of your gaze when you noticed something shimmer and getting brighter by the second. You called for Lance and the others when they noticed it as well.

"..sion."
Before you knew it all of you were jumping from the balcony and onto the hill and looking through binoculars.
Lance was behind you looking through the binoculars when he whistled at a guard who was a lady. You ignored it biting your lip, but was rewarded when Pidge slapped him.
"Lemme see!" You snatched them from him only pulling closer behind you since he had them wrapped around his neck. You gasped and almost shouted Keith's name when you recognized him.

Lance took the binoculars back and gasped as well but not so cheery as you did.

"Keith!!"

💛 HUNK
You were already up on the roof with Pidge when the guys arrived. You noticed there presence and turned to look at them when you and Hunk made eye contact only. He froze but sheepishly waved at you as you gave him a small smile waving back.

Apparently the guys were up here to have a team bonding but that all went down the drain when a random event happened and us being the nosy kind, except Hunk. All of us went and followed mullet man named Keith.
~~~~
"Can you two knock it off. We have guards coming after us."
Keith looked at me for a moment before looking at the others, he then gestured for us to follow him and before we knew it we were the getaways.

💚PIDGE
You walked out the room and decide to sneak out for fresh air.  Being in the Academy for some months have put a lot of on you. You succeed by passing by the guards and made it up the roof to only be met face to  face with a Latino boy with ocean blue eyes.
He looked me up and down and gave me a naughty smirk. Making me frown. Uh-oh
He introduced himself as Lance and gave me a flirty wink. I ignored it of course and gave him a sheepish smile. I looked over his shoulder and notice he wasn't alone. I immediately recognize the big guy, he's my cousin.

Lance introduced me to a boy with glasses whose back was faced to us. I titled my head, he looked kinda familiar.. though I could definitely be wrong.

I without even knowing walked around the devices and gadgets laid out on the ground until I was facing the boy, his glasses glistened from the shining night sky.

"Hey, man c'mon." Lance cheesed as he pulled the boy's headphones off. He looked up quite annoyed and looked me right in the eyes.
My eyes widen and my mouth fell opened..
"Katie.."

💕ALLURA
You couldn't believe Allura sacrificed herself to the Galra. We were all supposed to come back and she just did that. To give us more time to escape?!

I felt bad for Shiro when Coran blamed him, what could he have done Allura wanted to join the mission. She knew she could have helped, but there were consequences.

I already assured Shiro that it wasn't his fault, and that we weren't mad at him. Though to be honest I wish I was there. I wish I was in Shiro's place to have stayed behind as well.
But instead I was inside the damn castle, doing nothing.
~~~~~

"Allura!" Allura was rescued back from Zarkon's ship and was getting a stern/ fatherly lecture from Coran. She was assuring him that she was fine but he was such a worrisome.
I felt myself smile, when he gave her a securing hug.

🧡CORAN
You felt stiff. Somehow like you were tied up, and floating out in space. You couldn't hear anything, anything except the sound of cries and your name being repeated. The voice was weak but assuring.

"Melenor?"
It echoed in the darkness. I could see anything but darkness. Yet the muffled of sounds were very very distance as if I'm underwater.

"...be...Coran."

The same voice, I know that voice. My dear friend, I can't see her and I can't see anything!
I can hear random muffled sounds and the same voice echoing yet again.

Melerose..
Melerose..

"MEL!"
I gasped as I fell my eyes suddenly opened. I thought I was falling into darkness when I felt a firm grip catching my from plummeting.
I blinked and blinked as if it was all a dream...a nightmare.

"Are you okay?" A deep soft voice asked. I looked up and a built figure with an noticed scar across his nose.
I looked at the guy and glanced over his shoulder noticing eyes all on me. I noticed specific eyes, and all to well known mustache.

"Coran..."

~~~~~~~
MATT AND LOTOR DON'T GET ONE..
VOTE AND COMMENT