✨💚 K.I.S.S (Katie x reader) (5/5)

✨This is a Christmas Special

This is just a random one-shot. I wanted to give you guys a special one ❣️

 I wanted to give you guys a special one ❣️

There will be dialogue
Enjoy it- A/N

💚Katie
"Keep it simple stupid!"
Pidge shoved you off her as the others were far ahead of you two. You and the gang were at the mall shopping for Christmas gifts. You wanted to shop for your family and friends but since everyone wanted to tag along you decided to shop for your friends another day. It was earlier Christmas shopping but you just wanted to keep it simple. Shiro decide that we all should spilt so the shopping would be quicker and easier. You decide to take Pidge, you knew how much she hated shopping and you loved it. You weren't all a fan of shopping either, especially with other people but you knew you needed to get your gifts done.

"Let's go Katie." You said grabbing her arm as you pulled her to the kitchen section.
You know how much your family loves cooking especially Hunk side. You grabbed the cook books and tools and bought them. You had plenty of bags full of it.
~~~~~~~~
"Katie stop frowning alright.
We're done."
You said you two have been shopping for a whole hour. You knew how she wanted to leave but you just had to get the last things off your list.

"I didn't want to come anyways." Katie muttered.
You stopped walking making her bump into you. You glared at her making her a bit nervous.
"What's your deal?"
You hissed at her, she didn't respond as she walked in front of you. You frowned at her as she continued walking.
"We need to meet up with the others." She said.
You started running to her as you to were now walking next to each other.
"Is it because I tried kissing you earlier today in front of the guys." She blushed but continued walking.
"N-no." She muttered but I can tell that's it.
So that's a yes...

You looked at her, her cheeks were still a bit red. She looked to cute.
"Oh damn." You said.
"What?" Katie turns to look at you but you grabbed her arm and pulled her into a random store. You then grabbed a
shirt or two from their rack and went into a dressing room.

"Y/N!! What the hell!?" Katie shouted at you as you put the shirts on the hook.
"What are we doing in here?" She muttered as she looked at the mirror and back at you.
"Uh, I don't know." You muttered, you looked away for a bit, quite embarrassed by what you did. Why did I drag her into this dressing room, with shirts that are to big to fit her small frame.
You blushed as you looked at her and the shirts, "I wanted you to wear this shirt, duh." You said smiling at her.
She titled her head as she examined the shirt then looked at the price tag. She hummed as she fixated her glasses.
"Okay. First of all, that shirt is a XXL. I will not even. And second, this shirt costs like $150." She said glaring at me.
You smiled at her and sighed, you knew why you wanted her in here to finish what you started.

"Kiss me." You muttered as you stepped closer to her. Her eyes widen as you had her practically pinned against the wall. She looked in your eyes, a her face showed a sign of panicked. You sighed as you backed away.

"You know...we never kissed. And we're a couple, at least I think we are." You said frowning. You know how she gets when it comes to you confronting her about affection. She wasn't one to do PDA and I understand that situation but she never really shows affection.

You blinked as you felt tears, why, you really don't know but you suddenly feel emotional.

"Y-Y-Y/N?! Hey! A-are you okay?" Katie grabbed your face as she pulled you in a bit to look you in the face. You looked her in the eyes and your tears spilled. She looked heart broken by seeing this but you felt a pang of guilt as she brought you down to her and hugged you.

You tensed as she held you firmly. She hugged you like she was in pain herself, you haven't hugged like this since you comforted her about her missing family. She pulled back and held your arms.

"I-I'm sorry. I can't be the perfect girlfriend....I'm new at this." She adjusted her glasses as her cheeks heated up. You frowned at her.

"Katie, I'm the one who should be apologizing. You express yourself differently, everyone does. I guess I just miss the embrace at times, but I never want to put you in a uncomfortable position ever." You cupped her face, looking deep in her eyes.
"I know."
She said she got on her tiptoes and planted a small kiss on the corner of your mouth, you blinked at her in shocked.
You got a kiss from her but it wasn't really a kiss.

She smirked up at you already knowing what's processing through your mind.
"Keep it simple stupid." She said sticking her tongue out. She grabbed your hand and the two of you headed out the store to find your friends.

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM PIDGE
5/5
Vote and Comment