Prolog

Ok soooo this is a rewrite of Daughter of Error sooo yeah enjoy.

ERRORS POV

I was right now sitting in the anti-void, knitting a new doll for chaos (reaper tale Chara) when all of a sudden I hear crying behind me. I turn around and see the last thing I thought to see. Babies. not just any babies but babies that looked so much like me. The one that looked closest to me was a little girl skeleton who looked to be the youngest out of all of them.

The little girl was identical to me but she had Short dark red hair in pigtails and was wearing a a F/C dress, with so black Velcro shoes. I think ill name them... Y/N

The second smallest had yellow eye sockets with red eye lights with a black cross in the right one, while wearing a small pair of teal glasses, he also  had blue lines one his cheeks going in a right angle with a blue gradient. Thats it! I'll name this one Gradient.

The biggest one who looked to be around four had pink eye sockets and his left eye was a normal white pinprick but the other eye it looked like... Inky's. I started to panic... Error signs started popping up and clouding my vision. But then felt three pairs of tiny hands on my face and that just made me panic more because of my phobia.

NIGHTMARE POV

I was right now in the living room with everyone when I suddenly felt a huge wave of negativity in the anti void. Error. "ERROR NEEDS OUR HELP!" I yell getting everyones attention in the room including Horror and Killer who were sparring and for some reason doing it in the living room.

When I open a portal I thought I would see Ink and Error fighting but instead I saw three babies poking an unconscious Error and the smallest one looked like it was about to burst into tears and for some reason they all had a part of them that look like Error. I get out of my trance when the one that looks like the oldest starts coming towards me at a very slow pace and sits down in front of me. when I look closer he looks like... Ink He has the star eye and his scarf then he said something "He won't wake up!" he says looking sort of scared for Error. 

I pick him up and hand him over to Cross. "Cross, Killer and Dust you take the kids and Horror you help me with Error." I say and we all walk into the portal.