Chapter 1

7 years later

AUTHOR POV

It's been 7 years since Error found the kids and he is no longer scared of the oldest child. which he named Paper-jam.

Speaking of said kids they were right now in the anti-void. 12 year old Paper-jam, 11 year old Gradient and 9 year old Y/N. 

What were they doing you may ask well Pj and Gradient was right now teaching Y/N to make portals. "Ok so what you gotta do is think of the place you want to go... Lets say Outertale? Think of a place in Outer tale you want to go to." Pj explained.

Y/N POV

I closed my eyes thinking of the place Dad would take us every time we went to Outer tale. When I opened my eyes a portal was their me, Pj and Gradient went into the portal and saw the one thing no one would want to see. 

HUNDREDS of people that look like my uncles and Dad surrounding my Dad, who was beaten so badly it looked like he was going to die. All of us saw him.

"DAD!!!" all of us yelled and everyone looked at us startled, while all of us were crying. We all ran towards our Dad who saw us and looked at us horrified "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!!! GO BACK TO THE ANTI-VOID NOW!!!" he yelled at us But I was too late. 

I we looked back at us and their were more skeletons there and they looked really mad "ERROR! WHY DID THESE KIDS CALL YOU DAD?!? DID YOU BRAIN WASH THEM!" a really colourful skeleton said. oh no.

Pj then whispered to us "Call uncle Nightmare I'll distract them." he whispered. He then looked up at the other skeletons "He did not brain wash us! He is are Dad!" Pj shouted at them they looked surprised. meanwhile me and Gradient were searching are pockets trying to find our pine the we realised that we left them at home.

I looked up and I saw the colourful skeleton wink at the people behind us. Before we knew it we were lifted up into the air. with our souls out. Error stares at us scared. "INK LET THEM GO! THEY HAVE NOTHING TO WITH THIS!" our Dad yelled at the colourful skeleton now dubbed as Ink

"NO ERROR YOU CAN NOT HAVE THESE KIDS! EVEN IF YOU ARE THEIR DAD YOU CANT RAISE THEM! YOU ARE PROBABLY TRICKING THEM AND YOU WILL KILL THEM!" Ink yelled before we knew it our blue souls were pulled over to a skeleton dressed in a yellow. "Hey your safe now" he said, and we just glared at him with hate. and before we knew we were pushed into a portal into a living room as we all fell on the floor.

When we got of each other we were surrounded by different skeleton all looking like our Dad and uncles in some way. Right now I was so close to crashing and I was glitching out, while Pj and Gradient looked at me with a panicked look "Y/N everything is ok! were here don't worry!" said Gradient and slowly I stoped glitching. When that was over we looked up and all of them were tense or looked at us with worry.

we quickly got up got in a fighting stance, with are backs all together. Pj summoned sharpened paint blobs, Gradient summoned Green strings and I summoned my  paint brush with F/C paint at the end. Everyone looked at us surprised, while some of the more scarier ones summoned their weapons. Then I saw someone who I didn't think would be here.

"Uncle Fresh! Uncle Geno!" I yelled which got everyones attention while all of us ran to them, while everyone stared at us in disbelief. "What are you doing with them!  They hurt dad!" Pj said. "Fresh, Geno, what do these kids mean?" Asked Ink which I dubbed Skittles. "ok let me explain this in the most simplest way. We grew up together and our Au was destroyed but I was placed in a new one while Error and Fresh weren't. I have never told Error any of your plans to kill him-" and then he realised what he just said. I had tears welling up in my eye sockets 

Pj looked horrified as did Gradient. While this was happening we all had the same thought. We have to get out of here.