Chapter 2

Y/N POV

We got our weapons ready. Are uncles had betrayed us.

"HOW COULD YOU!" Pj yelled with anger "HE'S YOUR BROTHER!" Pj screamed with tears in his eyes. I tapped Gradients shoulder and moved my eye lights to the  door. I think he got the idea what we were meant to do. he nudged Pj and did the same. But one of the Sanses saw this too. He was dressed in yellow and blue jacket and just as we made a run for it he turned our soul blue. Which canceled all our magic.

"Good job Outer" Skittles said. I was Glitching out with Error signs clouding my vision, Gradient was Frozen with fear while Paperjam was struggling trying to get out of Outers magic. Some Skeletons were looking at us with sympathy like they knew what it was like to have family taken away from you.

"Outer move them to the couch, we need to ask them questions." Ink said at that my eyesights shrunk. As the Blue magic moved us to the couch it was clear that we were all panicking. "Ok so kids can you answer some questions for us." Said Ink with his obvious fake smile. "NO! why the hell would we tell you ANYTHING!" Pj Yelled.

Ink sighed and turned around talk to a skeleton in yellow and one that's dressed up in blue. "can you guys help me? I need to check them all at the same time because they could close each others Check." Skittles said to the other two skeletons. 

They walked up to us and pulled out our souls and checked us

Name: Y/N Miscalculation 

HP: 100/100

LV: 0

EXP: 0

Age: 9

* Misses her family

* Youngest of the Miscalculation family

* Just wants to go home... Please?

* Can create and destroy Aus

Name: Gradient Miscalculation 

HP: 200/200

LV: 0

EXP: 0

Age: 11

* Is scared for his and his families life

* Misses his REAL uncles

* Second Oldest of the Miscalculation family

*Can create and destroy Aus

Name: Paperjam Miscalculation 

HP: 300/300

LV: 0

EXP: 0

Age: 12

* Doesn't see Geno and Fresh as family anymore

* Is trying to protect his younger siblings 

* Just wants to go back to his Dad and other uncles

*Can create and destroy Aus

Everyone looks at us shocked. We always knew we could create and destroy Aus but never did it because our Dad told us about the balance, but we never told anyone we only told our other uncles and that's it. But Ink looked ecstatic, even though he just took kids from their family. Then we realised that the magic holding us down was gone. We quickly summoned our weapons. I threw black paint at Ink, though it did nothing because I havent learned how to do paint with effects on them. Gradient Grabbed us and shot his strings up to the roof . but before he could swing us to the other side I fell asleep and start free fall to the ground.

INKS POV

I. AM. SO. HAPPY! There are more creators!  and sadly these kids are also destroyers as well. before I can say anything a giant splatter of black paint flings into my face. when I. get it of I am just in time to see dream using his magic to put one of the kids into a dream, while the other kids look horrified as their sister, Y/N I think, free falls to the ground catch her small frame with the others their souls were turned blue.

I teleport them to different rooms which have magic canceling power and look the doors so the can't escape. But one question still sits in my mind. 

Who are their other uncles?