Chapter 7

Y/N POV

As the bone pieced through my phone all I could think 'No' over and over again. We now dragged Moonlight and Incubux into this.

AUTHOR POV

(This is my first time writing a fight scene)

As the kids get up they summon their weapons, Not caring if Ink was their other 'father' or Dream is Incubux's and Moonlight's 'Uncle'. The other Sanses that were there  saw the kids getting ready for a fight and also summoned their own weapons.

As the child know as Paper-Jam used blue magic on the babies and pulled them over to him and hushed them to try to make them stop crying, His little sister, Y/n, jumped over him and put black paint on Dreams face which had the affect to make someone blind for a short amount of time.

Gradient opened a portal back to a random Au which had pure green grass, with a beautiful sunset scatted across the sky. Paper-jam ran through and put the babies on a white and red picnic blanket, and left a note for Nightmare.

As soon as Pj is back in the portal, Gray closed the portal and threw a some strings over to Red, basically making him not being  able to move. Y/n was right now fighting Ink and Dream, and losing, mainly because of the fact the Dream was making her tired and Ink trying to tie her up.

Suddenly...

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry i took so long to update!

Just kidding.

Suddenly a glitchy portal appeared.  Now,  there are two types of sanses in the situation. the ones who back the hell up or stand there like an idiot. Ink and Dream were the idiots because as soon as that portal opened a very  angry Error came out of that portal.

"WHERE THE F*CK ARE MY KIDS SKITTLES!"

And with that i end this chapter!

I am so so so so sorry for not updating sooner! I had a lot of writers block and school stuff as well!

As an apology I will let anyone in the comments ask me anything! Just try not to ask anything too personal!