Chapter 4

Y/N  POV

"PJ! GRAY!" I yell happily running up to them, before anyone can grab me. I run behind them, while they stand protectively in front of me. "What do you think you're doing with our sister!" Pj says, venom lacing his voice. He summons his paint blobs and Gray summons his vibrant green strings, with anger coming off them.

Everyone once more looks at us with shock. "How did you get out! Those rooms are magic proof!" Skittles yells "You never thought about us picking the lock? Wow! and they say you're the protector of the Aus!" Gradient says with venom. 

I notice that Ink looks at Paperjam, and then his eyes widen. "Why do you have the same eye as me? and a similar scarf?" Ink asks, and all of us tense up. We don't know, and that sorta off scares us. 

Gradient tries to take the band of m hand but no matter how hard he tired he couldn't take it off. He nudges Pj "Hey Pj this won't come off!" he says a bit stressed. Pj tries but he can't take it off either. Before we knew it two Sans' came behind Pj and Gray and then they both had the magic canceling bracelets on, as we were teleported down stairs right in front of Ink. My brother step in front of me.

"Well, its obvious that you have Error's and Nightmare's gang behaviour so you are now going to live with us!" Ink says enthusiastically  "OH HELL NO!" Yells Gradient, looking like he want to kill Ink. "NO WE ARE NOT LIVING WITH YOU!" Pj yells, while I am glitching so much, it has never been this bad.

One of the other Sans' notice that I am glitching really bad and nudges Ink "Hey Ink? The girl isn't looking to good? Like I mean she's glitching really bad!" she says to Ink and that gets Pj's and Gray's attention.

"Sis calm down! We are ok!" Says Gray, while Pj is giving everyone else death glare daring  them to come near us. My glitches start to calm down. "What was that?" Dream asked. "No of your goddamn business!" Pj shouted.

"Hey! Don't talk to your new caretakers like that!" Skittles "F*CK NO!" Yelled Pj "What does f*ck mean?" I asked. "Its a bad word but... you can say it to Ink and Dream!" Gray said just ,loud enough for Ink and Dream to hear

"UGGGH! OK I THINK WE NEED SOME RULES!" Ink said clearly mad. "Why? We are perfect little destroyers!" Gray says putting on funny innocent face, while me and Pj try to hold in our laughter, so do some of the other skeletons. Ink turns around to give the ones who were giggling death glare.

"AS I WAS SAYING!.. Rule 1 is: No Swear words, Rule 2 No back chatting, That means no snarky come backs. Rule 3 No attacking others, Rule 4 We have to do at least one art piece every 2 days." "What kind of rule is that!" Gray says "Yeah!" I say.

 Ink giving us an annoyed look  "Rule 5: You have classes here 5 days a week." "Thats not even a rule! Plus we already have classes!" Pj said "Oh really? What classes?" Said Ink who was sounding like bird mom from a certain Tv show

"Well we have How to use a weapon witch is like knifes, axes, guns, and then we have how to take care of a baby for when Inc-" I start saying until Gray gives me a not need elbow in the stomach. When I turn to him to return the favour, he puts a finger to his lips? telling me to not tell them.

"For when who comes?" asked Dream. Oooooh shoot. "F-f-f0r 1f ano7her b-B-baby rand0mly p0ps up in the aNt1-v01d like us l1k3 us?" Says Gray says glitching. 

"What do you mean 'If another baby randomly pops up on the anti-void like us'" Ink asks. "Uhhhh well we know Error is our Biological Dad but we don't know who our Mum is." Pj said, sounding sorta sad "But why the hell would you want to know?" Says Gray obviously angry.

"Well we could do a magic test? It tells us who the magic belongs to so we could find out who it is!" Dream says overly happy. "Fiiiiiiine." Might as well know who they are!"  Pj says obviously not wanting to do this. "When we find out who it is can I kill them!" I say happily, with a big innocent smile.

"Uhhh why's that kid?" asks the skelly who looks like the solar system vomited on him. "I don't want a mom! Mr. Space-vomited-on-me!" I say.

"Hey! No snarky comebacks! Time out! now!" Skittles says pointing to a chair in the corner. "Hey Skittles! you wanna know what kids do when they get in trouble?" I ask "Well we do something me and my Brothers like to call..." I trail of looking at Pj and Gray. They know what to do.

"SCATTER!" All of us yell while running in different directions.