Chapter 3

Y/N POV

I slowly wake up seeing im in a small room with little, to no decoration. I glance around trying to figure out where I am, when the memories come back to me. Dad, Uncle Geno and Fresh, Ink. I look around more and I don't see my older brothers anywhere. I start to tear up. What are they going to do? I start to try and muffle choked sobs but it dosent work. Before I knew it I saw a skeleton at the door which I heard some people call Dream. I look at him with fearful eye lights.

Before I can do anything he comes closer to me a kneels down to my level. "Hey, Hey calm down, you're ok." said Dream trying to comfort me. I notice that he left the door open, so before he can do anything I rush out the door. I jump down from the railing trying to find a multiverse phone so I can call uncle Nightmare. When I just down I see all the people who were there when they took us here stare at me. before they can do anything, again, I run out the front door with them still behind me.

I didn't want to leave Gray and Pj, but my only chance of saving them is with uncle Nightmare, Cross, Dust, Killer and Horror. Before I can run any further a wall at blue and white bones blocks my path. I look behind me, seeing they all have their weapons summoned "Hey kiddo... why don't you just stop running? we're not trying to hurt you." says one in a blue hoodie with pink slippers. I look at them with anger. "YES YOU ARE! YOU TOOK ME AWAY FROM MY FAMILY! EVEN WHEN WE SAID WE WERE NOT BRAIN WASHED OR WHEN OUR CHECK SAID WE WANTED TO GO HOME! WE WILL GET AWAY SOON! AND OUR UNCLES WILL MAKE SURE OF THAT!" I yelled at them.

Then Dream said to me "Who are you're other uncles?" "Well since you want to know sooooo badly ill tell you its not like you can hurt them anyway." I said, while everyone just looked at curiously "Well hurry up and tell us!" said an edgy looking version of my Dad "Well there's Uncle Nightmare, Uncle Cross, Uncle Dust, Uncle Killer and Uncle Horror" I said while all of them looked at me dumbfounded. "Now." I said staring at all of them "Let me and my brothers go" I say summoning my f/c tentacles. while everyone looked at me horrified some look scared. 

I suddenly feel my soul being turned blue. and me being lifted up, just to the same high to the other skeletons. Dream walks up do me, "Where is my Brother?" He says. "What?" I replied I bit scared "Where is my brothers hide out?" he says this time a bit nicer, "who is your brother?" I ask, because Uncle Nightmare never said he had a brother. "Nightmare." He says. My eyes widen. Now I know I have to get out of here. 

I think they see that I'm scared. "Hey Dream, do mind not trying to scare my niece?" Uncl- GENO said. I sent a glare over to him "You are no longer my Uncle!" I say to him, while he looks really hurt. I saw that my tentacles were still summoned and I tried to stab Dream with one of them. Then like he expected it, he dogged it.  Welp I'm dead. I'm then dropped on the ground, and before I knew it I had something like a slap band on my wrist, and as soon as it was on my wrist all my magic disappeared.  "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY MAGIC!" I shouted while I tried to summon my brush.

"Don't worry we just canceled your magic! now you can walk around the house and we won't have to worry about you attacking us!" says Ink. "When will I be able to go home?" I ask. "What? You already at your new home! You can help me create Aus!" He says happily with a big smile

"NO AND NO! THIS IS NOT MY HOME AND I AM NOT CREATING AUS! you think that if you take kids away from their home their just going to be all 'OH I GUESS THIS IS MY NEW HOME! MIGHT ACT LIKE I AM NOT MAD AT ALL!' As soon as I can use magic I will destroy this whole place!" I yell at them.

Some look scared, Some look like they are going to kill me, and some look at me sadly like they know what this feels like. I then feel someone pick me up and put me under their arm. "Ok that's enough death threats kid." Says  the same one in the blue hoodie and pink slippers, while putting his hand over my mouth. We walk back to the house quietly. I am right now about to cry, as soon as we get to the house I am put on the sofa, and I look like I'm about to burst into tears. Then Dream walks up to me "Hey sorry about what happened back there, we just wanted to know where my brother lives so we can go say hi!" He says.

For a second I thought he was telling the truth so I nearly told him but then someone stoped me.

"SIS DON'T!" We all look up at the railing and I see

Pj and Gray.