Chapter 5

5 HOURS LATER

SKITTLES POV

We finally found them all. It took. Five. Freaking. Hours.  These kids are going to be the death of me. Metaphorically and literarily.

Right now they all in time out, which is three chairs in the corner and them being held down in the chair by blue magic. Mainly because we don't want to go hunting around DreamTale again for 5 hours, and because they keep getting off the chair and trying to eat all the chocolate in the kitchen.                                                                                                                                                                                Right now Sci is taking magic samples so we can find out who their Mom is.

"Hey Ink? I found out who their Mom is." I turned around and the voice belonged to Sci. Right now everyone was listening to Sci even the kids who were in timeout. "Well, turns out that the kids were telling the truth. Error is their real Dad, and Ink turns out from what I got from their magic all of them say that YOUR their Mom." Sci says.

"Sci? What did you just say." I asked I didn't think I heard it right. "Ink you'r their Mom." Sci says a bit slower. "WHAT!" I hear the kids yell from the corner "GREAT! Now were related to a psycho!" Said Gradient obviously hating everyone in the room. Pj was trying to get out of the blue magic, While Y/N was glitching and so was Gradient.

"Hold up! Im a DAD!" I say and then I barf up Ink  "NOPE NOPE NO YOUR NOT!" Pj yells from the time out corner. Everyone in the room is either looking shocked or happy to have kids know living in the house.

"Well, in my opinion you're neither because what type of parent attacks kids in front of their Dad and the-" Suddenly Y/N and the other kids stop moving and then start to smile happily. We notice the aura around the room seemed to get darker suddenly a black inky portal opens. Out of the shock the blue magic holding the kids down stops and just as it does someone walks out of the portal, who came out and what they looked like surprised us. 

We saw a skeleton who had pure white bones and was wearing purple clothes and a golden crown. Nightmare. But when we looked at his belly we saw two souls inside. "UNCLE NIGHTMARE!" All the kids yell, running towards him. "Hey! Don't forget about me!" Just as we hear that voice we see Cross walk through the portal. "Listen uncle Horror is back at the castle. You go through the portal and wait fo us to get back ok?" Says cross and the kids nod their heads and run into what looks like a cozy living room.

Nightmare also goes back in with the kids and gives us a death glare daring us to come and follow him.

And then in walked Horror, Dust and Killer. At that moment we knew...

We were dead where we stood.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes I know it really short but right now where I'm living its boiling! Either way I hope you have a nice day!