Chapter XXXI

"Let's get out of here, baby," Stacie uttered as she gently swayed with her wife on the dancefloor.

The evening quickly turned into night and everyone was either drunk or tired or both.

"We can't just leave, Stace," Aubrey told her.

"Why not?"

"Because it's our wedding."

"Exactly. It's OUR wedding - we can do what we want."

"I don't know, Stace..."

"We've done everything we need to do so there's no need for us to stay any longer. We've put rings on our fingers, we've cut the cake, we've had dinner, we've sat through everyone's speeches, we've had our first dance, we've said hello to everyone - we've done it all."

Aubrey wasn't one for leaving things early especially if they were HER things but Stacie had a point - it was their wedding so they could leave if they wanted to and at that moment, Aubrey didn't care so she nodded.

"Okay,"

Stacie beamed and kissed her wife. "Excellent. Let's go."

Aubrey followed Stacie off the dancefloor as they made their way over to their friends who were all sat around their table smiling and laughing.

"Hey, guys," Stacie spoke. "We're out of here."

"Oh, you're going?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah, it's getting late and I want to go back to the hotel with my wife before we catch our flight." Stacie squeezed the blonde's hand, making Aubrey blush and everyone at the table 'aww'.

"Alright, well, congratulations again, guys. You deserve it," said Beca.

"Wow, is Beca Mitchell actually happy for me?" Aubrey teased.

"Easy there, Posen, I'm just doing it for Stacie."

"It's Conrad now, and of course you are."

Beca rolled her eyes with a smile while everyone got up and hugged the newlyweds goodbye, wishing them luck and giving them their final congratulations.

"How much sleep do you think they're gonna get tonight?" Fat Amy probed.

"Amy, come on," Beca tutted.

"What? You know what they're like, Beca. It's gotten to the point where I don't know who's worse - those two or you and Chloe."

Beca turned to Chloe who giggled softly and nuzzled her face in Beca's neck, making Beca roll her eyes. It was bad enough that Chloe had her leg flung over Beca's and their hands intertwined on the brunette's lap. Despite being together for four years, Chloe and Beca couldn't seem to get enough of each other but Beca didn't care. She loved Chloe and she didn't mind it when Chloe got all affectionate and touchy-feely. It took Beca almost a year to openly give and receive affection from the redhead as well as give it unprompted. Now, Beca couldn't care less. She knew she was a mushball for Chloe but she still hung onto her badass persona. People knew Beca was a badass but they also knew that she was soft for her girlfriend. In interviews, Beca was caught gazing at the model whenever she spoke. Whenever they were seen out in public, Beca gave and received affection as if there were no people around to see them. Her friends teased her but deep down Beca didn't care what people thought.

Stacie and Aubrey eventually said goodbye to everyone and finally made it back to the hotel and they wasted no time in getting down to business. They made quick work of their wedding dresses and hopped straight into bed.

"Shall we consummate our marriage, Mrs. Conrad?" Stacie asked, placing kisses on her wife's neck.

"Yes, we shall, Mrs. Conrad."