Chapter XXXIV

"Okay, so, Beca, you'll do our opening song then, Chlo, you and I will go out on stage and introduce the campaign and announce what'll be happening for the evening. Then, Beca, you'll come back out and give us another song before some other bands come out and entertain. How's that sound?" Courtney checked with the women who were sat across from him at his desk.

Chloe and Courtney were going through the plans of Chloe's next Love Is Louder campaign and as always, Beca was happy to make an appearance and be apart of her girlfriend's cause.

"I like it! Becs?" Chloe turned to the artist.

"Yeah, it sounds good."

"Good!"

"I've got the whole plan layout here for you," Courtney handed Chloe and Beca the plan for the day. "If there's anything you want to change, just let me know but I think we were pretty happy with it, weren't we, Chlo?"

"Yeah, I think we planned it out really well." Chloe scanned through the plan for the day then turned to Beca. "All good to you, Becs?"

"Yeah, it looks good. I'm happy that you're letting me open and close the event. Let's just hope people won't think it's because I'm your girlfriend."

"Of course it is," Chloe smirked. "That, and because you're the number one artist at the moment so it'd be wrong if you didn't open and close the event. Everyone will be wanting to see you perform as much as possible."

"Well, there's going to be thousands of people attending so I'll have a lot of fans."

"Yes, speaking of fans," Courtney turned his computer screen to the couple. "Chloe and I have been tight on security so here you'll see where they'll all be."

"Wow... That's a lot," Beca stated as she analysed the screen.

"Yes, and you'll always have someone by your side so wherever you go, they'll go with you. When you go and meet your fans, you'll have to security guards by your side."

"I'm guessing that was your idea, Chlo?" Beca looked at the model.

"I'm not taking any chances."

"Neither am I."

"Neither am I," Courtney added. "This campaign is all about promoting goodness and supporting one another so I'm not going to let some crazed fan ruin that for anyone."

"Thanks, Courtney," said Beca. "This really means a lot to me. You and Chloe have done an exceptional job as always and I can't wait to perform."

"You're welcome. I've never experienced what you're experiencing but I can imagine that it'd be scary, but you don't need to worry. There will be guards at every entrance and everyone will be asked for their ID upon entry as well as getting stamps on their hands. Not to mention, there will be security cameras set up and a special team monitoring them the entire time, and there will always be eyes on you."

"And Chloe," Beca told him.

"And Chloe," he smiled.

"Aww, so protective, isn't she?" Chloe cooed, leaning into Beca's side and hugging her arm.

"You're pushing it, Beale," Beca said.

"I'm always pushing it, babe, and nothing's happened."

Beca rolled her eyes with a smile then looked over at Courtney. "Well, you've done a good job, Courtney. Let me know of any changes."

"Will do."

"Thanks, Court, I'll see you tomorrow for the finalisation meeting," Chloe said, standing up with Beca.